Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Rajgangpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatelYour feedback matters!
I want to know clearly what infections will happen to me if I will have the anal sex with my wife. Please advise.
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
Hi doctor, which formula milk is the best for my one month baby I'm also giving breastfeed. In case of emergency want to give formula milk. please suggest me.
I am 20 years old. I am married. I had sex 6 months ago. Noow my periods is. 6. Day late. Am i. pregnant. please help me.
Me and girlfriend alina had sex on 20th april and her period date is 5th of every month and she didn't had any periods yet. I am really worried about pregnancy. If she is pregnant then how to abort it? Please tell me the medicine to get rid of pregnancy. I will be very thankful to you because its very very initial stage so we can get rid of it please help us.
Let's first get to know what are menstrual cramps?
Menstrual cramps, also known as dysmenorrhea or period pains are throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen.Many women experience menstrual cramps just before and during their menstrual periods.
Who gets menstrual cramps?
About half of women experience menstrual cramps and about 15% describe the pain as severe. It has been shown that women who do not exercise experience more painful menstrual cramps. Certain psychological factors such as emotional stress may also increase the likelihood of having uncomfortable menstrual cramps. Additional risk factors for these cramps include:
- Being younger than 20 years of age
- Starting puberty at age 11 or younger
- Menorrhagia - heavy bleeding during periods
- Never given birth
Symptoms of menstrual cramps include:
- Pain in the lower back and thighs
- Loose stools
- Bloating in the belly area
- Lightheadedness or feeling faint.
How can you 'AVOID' menstrual cramps?
- Eating fruits and vegetables and limiting intake of fat, alcohol, caffeine, salt and sweets
- Exercising regularly
- Reducing stress
- Quitting smoking
- Yoga or relaxation therapy
- Acupuncture or acupressure.
- Apply heat to lower abdominal part.
- Make sure you're getting enough vitamin D.
- Dietary supplements.
10 Ways to treat period cramps:
1. Improve Your Diet to Alleviate Period Cramps
2. Pop a Safe Painkiller
3. Turn to Tea to Calm Menstrual Cramps
4. Try Fish Oil and Vitamin B1
5. Needle Away Period Cramps
6. Massage With Essential Oils for Pain Relief
7. Curl Up With a Heating Pad to Ease Period Cramps
8. Boost Endorphins Your Way
9. Up the Magnesium in Your Diet
10. Lean on Your Contraceptive
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir my age 32 yr I am married far 6 yr but I have not child I do every test who said Dr. but no result give me some tips thanks.
I'm 23 n unmarried. I had my period on 3rd July then on 4th aug. I had unprotected sex on 16th August and withdrawal method was used. I have still not got my period till today 8th sept. I tested for it today but it came negative. Can I be pregnant? I also am having some gastric problem and strong nausea since last week. Can this delay my periods? I am already taking pantop 40 and norfloxacin. What could it be?
Memory problems are a quite common complaint, it is a fact that memory power diminishes with age, but when it incarcerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously watch over. Mother nature has provided us with a number of power-packed natural foods. Various other factors can affect your memory like sleep deprivation, nutritional deficiencies (particularly b vitamins), drinking alcohol and smoking habits and use of certain medications.
Here is one of ancient plus medicinal remedy which will help you to boost and sharpen your memory, try this and see the amazing results you get. Everyone wanted to be genius, scholar. Every parents wants their children to be a genius, so here is one simple, easy, nutritious and memory boosting remedy, to increase yours, your children's memory skills, and cognitive function. Drink this milk daily and see the results within few days.
* Almond - saffron milk - soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
In the next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds. Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron into it. Boil this almonds paste with mixture of milk and saffron. Stir it well and drink once a day.
Almond - saffron milk is an excellent remedy to improve memory, sharpen memory and boost brainpower. They are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that boost memory.
* Due to their rich antioxidant content, almonds are good for your eyes, too.
For better results consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
Resp. Mam my wife is pregnant her LMP was 24 of oct now a days she is feeling very hungry rather than before pregnancy. She feel hungry very much she take meal bt after half an hour she feels same .kindly suggest me what I do.
If there is no period from 1.5 month and she is not pregnant then what is the problem going with her? and now what she need to do? is it a serious problem?
Pregnancy brings with it many changes, such as physical and emotional. On one hand, you are changing your appearance completely as a person. On the other, your hormones are playing havoc and you are not sure if you are feeling happy, sad, confused, anger all at the same time or within short timespan. There could also be forgetfulness in some women.
It is not just you, but people around you also who are not sure how to manage this, especially your partner, who needs to be explained why this is happening. If you already have a child, don't be surprised if the first child feels very nervous and anxious about your mood swings.
However, good news is that these mood swings settle down and can be managed with a little bit of conscious effort. It is generally noted that the mood swings are worst in the first trimester and settle down gradually during the second trimester onwards. Women are more in control of their emotions and feelings. Though you may not voice it out, there are many concerns going on in your head with your pregnancy and these definitely make you anxious. As your due date nears, expect a surge in your anxiety/fear levels.
Simple methods to deal with mood swings:
- Talk it out: Whether your concern is, if your baby will be healthy or how will you manage finances, the best option is to discuss with your spouse about the same. You could also find support with close friends and relatives. Look for online support groups or from friends from your doctor's clinic you will find that everybody lends an ear and shoulder to support you.
- Rest: Pregnancy is extremely tiring physically and fatigue adds to your irritability. As it also plays with your regular sleep patterns, try and get as much rest and sleep for shorter durations whenever possible. If you are working, discuss with your boss to be able to take breaks.
- Exercise: Consult with your doctor and make sure you follow an exercise regime tailored for you. This not only reduces fatigue but makes you more active and less irritable.
- Nutrition: While you have your cravings, ensure you eat a healthy balanced diet. This not only contributes to physical well-being but also your emotional health.
- Socialize: Try and make new friends or spend time with old ones. They would be extremely delighted to hear your small talks and in the process, you would feel relaxed and happy too.
- Pamper yourself: While there is no point going shopping or pub hopping, treat yourself to a massage at a nearby spa or spend time reading a book or watching a movie. These can be extremely relaxing and easy to follow.
Needless to say, as much as they may sound unpleasant, the entire experience of these mood swings will leave you a different person.
Mai daily exercise karti hu. Jisme abdominal crunches, jogging, push-up, squat, jese exercise hai. Kya is tarah ki exercise karne ki wajah se mai conceive nahi kar paungi. Please suggest me.
Hi Its related to my wife pregnancy. She last period on 16th Dec 16. What will b ovulation date. I intercourse in 30th dec.
I really want to switch birth control pills, ive been using yasmin for almost 7 months and I am not pleased. Too many side effects and made me lose weight when I wanted to gain. I am 20, I suffer from depression and anxiety, what birth control pill can I switch to instead of using yasmin?
My monthly cycle is not regular. Last it came 3 months back what should I do for getting it on regular time ?
Hello mam, I need your assistance, I had sex on the first day of my period the next day it stopped rushing. I waited for 5 days and I did urine pregnancy test and it was negative. What can I take and secondly my period is irregular and I am sexually active and never been pregnant. I wish to be pregnant.
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.