Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Rajgangpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatelYour feedback matters!
Her last period was on (04/12/2016) and we had unprotected sex on 27/12. Dat means 9 days before the next expected period. Today is (29/12/2016) Its almost 50 hours from now, when we have unprotected sex on (27/12/2016). We are worried and very tensed. She is feeling very weak, feeling something uneasy in stomach and having vomiting tendency (nausea). Tommrow morning (30/12/2016) can she do the pregnancy test with (Prega news pregnancy test kit) and will the result come totally correct and accurate only after 60 hours/ 2 and half days after sex? If its comes negative then can we be totally sure and and trust it completely? If if not what to do? Or instead if it come positive what to do now? How can we avoid the pregnancy? ANYBODY Pls help with any suggestions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
My wife is experiencing some water thing in her reproductive organ in this last day of her menstrual month. Is it a good sign or not. Is there chances of getting pregnant.
Hello, I am 29 years old & my wife is 26 years, my wife met with a mis carriage for the first time, within 1 and half month after conceiving, its of 7 weeks, what is the possible reasons for it? and what are the future preventive measures we have to take before conceiving.
I am having palpitation problem since last four days. I am having irregular periods since one and a half years and my gyanae told me I am having perimenopause. Today I went to a cardiovascular and he got my ecg done which is normal. He said it could be due to PMS. I problem as I got my periods yesterday after four months. He gave me an anti depressant for a week. Plshelp.
i dint get menses on 26/02/2015 to till now, i have little bleeding on that date, till now bleeding did not come. And some pain occurred in my stomach. What is the problem? and give the suggestion.
चेहरे की देखभाल की बात करें तो हमारे होंठ अक्सर अनदेखे रह जाते हैं। हमारा ध्यान इनकी ओर तभी जाता है, जब ये बदरंग होने या फटने लगते हैं। इसमें कोई शक नहीं कि् प्राकृति क रूप से गुलाबी होंठ किसी की भी खूबसूरती में चार-चांद लगा सकते हैं। जरूरी नहीं किय ये बात लड़किरयों पर ही लागू हो। स्वस्थ और खूबसरत होंठ लड़कों का आकर्षण भी बढ़ाते हैं। हालांकिि सबके होंठ प्राकृति क रूप से खूबसूरत और गुलाबी नहीं होते लेकिन देखरेख और कुछ घरेलू उपाय करके हम इनके आकर्षण को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
होंठ हमारे चेहरे का बेहद सेंसिटिव हिस्सा होते हैं। जरा सी लापरवाही का असर, इन पर दिखाई देने लगता है। अगर आपकी त्वचा रूखी है, तो आपके होंठों को और भी देखभाल की जरूरत है।
होंठ काले पड़ने की वजह
कुछ लोगों के होठों का रंग प्राकृति क रूप से गहरा होता है, जबकिअ कुछ लोगों के होंठ समय के साथ देखभाल के अभाव या बीमारी के चलते भी काले पड़ने लगते हैं। सूरज की रोशनी में ज्यादा देर तक रहना, तंबाकू या सिगरेट का सेवन, एलर्जी, खराब क्वालिटी के कॉस्मेटिक्स का इस्तेमाल, निकोटीन और कैफीन का ज्यादा मात्रा में सेवन, पोषण की कमी और हारमोन असंतुलन की वजह से भी होंठ काले पड़ सकते हैं। बेहतर होगा हम पहले से ही सतर्क रहें, और होंठ काले होने की सही वजह पता लगाकर उस पर ध्यान दें। इसके अलावा कुछ घरेलू उपाय आजमा कर भी आपके होंठों की रंगत काफी हद तक सुधर सकती हैं। होठों की रंगत सुधारने की ये प्रक्रिया थोड़ा वक्त जरूर ले सकती है, लेकिन यकीन रखें किं सब्र का फल जरूर मीठा होगा।
1. सबसे पहले तो अपनी दिनचर्या में पर्याप्त मात्रा में पानी शामिल करें, क्योंकि् होंठ गुलाबी होने पर अगर फटे हैं, तो ये जरा भी आकर्षक नहीं दिखेंगे। होंठ संवेदनशील होते हैं और नमी की कमी का असर इन पर सीधा दिखाई देता है। इसलि ए पर्याप्त मात्रा में पानी पीकर इनकी देखभाल की शुरुआत की जा सकती है।
2. होठों पर ग्लिसरीन, नीबू और गुलाब जल का मिश्रण रात में लगाकर सोएं आपको धीरे-धीरे इसका असर दिखना शुरू हो जाएगा।
3. होंठों का कालापन दूर करने के लि्ए गुलाब जल, नीबू की बराबर मात्रा दही में मिलाकर लगाने से भी होठों की रंगत सुधरती है।
4. मलाई में नीबू मिलाकर इसमें शक्कर मिलाएं और इसको स्क्रब के तौर पर इस्तेमाल करें। होंठ धीरे-धीरे गुलाबी होने लगेंगे।
5. ग्लिसरीन में केसर, गुलाब जल और नींबू मिलाकर लगाने से भी होंठ गुलाबी होते हैं।
6. रात में हमेशा मेकअप हटाकर सोएं। होंठों पर लिपस्टिक लगी न छोड़ें। सुबह ब्रश करते वक्त टूथब्रश को होठों पर रगड़ें, इससे मृत त्वचा निकल जाएगी।
7. गुलाब में कई गुण होते हैं। गुलाब की पत्तिियों को पीसकर, इसके रस को शहद में मिलाकर होठों पर लगाने से होठ गुलाबी होते हैं।
8. गुलाब की पत्तिेयों को दूध में भिगोकर रखें। एक घंटे बाद इसका पेस्ट बना लें। इस पेस्ट को दिन में दो-तीन बार होठों पर लगाएं।
9. चीनी, शहद और नारियल का तेल मिलाकर रात के समय होंठों पर लगाकर सोने से होंठों की रंगत गुलाबी होती है।
10. खाने में चुकंदर, टमाटर और तरबूज सहित पोषक तत्वों का इस्तेमाल करें।
11. हल्दी में दूध मिलाकर लगाने से होंठों का कालापन दूर होता है।
12. होंठों पर शुद्ध देसी घी लगाकर सोने से होंठ नरम और गुलाबी होते हैं।
13. नाभि में सरसों का तेल लगाकर सोने से होंठों की रंगत गुलाबी होती है।
14. अनार के दानों को पीस लें। इस पेस्ट में मलाई मिलाकर फ्रिज में रख दें। इसे एक हफ्ते तक होंठों पर कई बार लगाएं।
15. विटमिन ई कैपसूल को होंठों पर आधे घंटे तक लगा रहने दें। इसके बाद टिश्यू पेपर से छुड़ाकर लिप बाम लगा लें।
16. मलाई में टमाटर का रस मिलाकर लगाने से भी होंठ गुलाबी होते हैं।
17. चुकंदर के टुकड़े को काटकर होठों पर मलने से होंठ का रंग गुलाबी होता है। आप चुकंदर का जूस पिएं, तो ये और भी फायदेमंद होगा।
18. 1 चम्मच जैतून के तेल में, 1 चम्मच शक्कर मिलाकर रख लें और इस मिश्रण को होंठों पर कुछ देर तक मलें। साफ कपड़े से पोंछकर नारियल का तेल या देशी घी होंठों पर लगा लें। ये प्रक्रिया हफ्ते में दो बार करें।
19. एलोविरा जेल और चुकंदर का पाउडर मिलाकर रखें। इसे सोते वक्त होठों पर लगाएं।
My friend is trying for baby from last 6 months neither she is pregnant nor her periods are coming. She used injections for avoiding around 9 months before. Please help.
I am suffering from Pcos from last 13 years and want to get pregnant. Please advice what should i do?
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Hello I had sex with my gf 8 days before after sex I had given unwanted 72 but during sex I used protection but at last removed but I did not ejaculated inside. After 48 hrs she taken another unwanted 72 but today is 5 day from her periods date she did not got periods yet. Is this due to two tablets. Or she is pregnant. Please help me.
Ma'am hmne pichle month sex kiya tha but sex bhi pura nhi kiya tha sirf andr dala bs tha and ab unke proiod nhi aye h to me kya kru btaye.
Today I consult a Dr. about my labour pain. My delivery date is 10 sep. She said. Contraction is started. In ultrasound amonitic fluid is 14.5. Bby weight is about 3 kg axp. She said you have to be admitted today. We increase the labour pain by injected injections. I refused it n said I wanna to be wait. Because I have normal pain now. uterus mouth is not open yet. So. Is it right that I take a injection to increase my labour pain now.
Hi I am 35 years old suffering with pcod and weight gain my cholesterol level has also increased please suggest me food which I should eat or lifestyle changes so that I can lead a healthy life. I am having severe hair fall also. I have problem of fatty liver also.
Homeopathic treatment is one of the most natural and effective modes of treatment for a number of diseases and disorders. However, there should be a restriction on certain kinds of food when you are under homeopathic medication. Homeopathic medicines are consumed orally, and the tiny globules get absorbed in the oral cavity, and thus it is recommended that you keep away from food substances with a strong smell and taste. If a minimum gap is not maintained between having food and taking of the medicines, effective results will not be provided.
It has been explained that if you do not intake any food material half an hour before and after taking homeopathic medicines, no harm is done on the effect of the medicine. There is a controversy regarding coffee and homeopathic medicines, but coffee is quite safe to have, but you must keep the timing in mind and maintain the half an hour gap. The same applies to onions, garlic, ginger and other strong-smelling food items. However, in the case of certain homeopathic medicines, coffee acts like an antidote. This is because there are medicines, which are prepared using coffee in crude and roasted forms. You should ask your homeopath about it when he gives you a certain homeopathic medicine.
As long as you are following the half an hour before and after rule, there are no such food restrictions when you are under homeopathic medication. However, in case of certain diseases where the homeopathic cure is used, the intake of several common food items increases the intensity of the disease. For this, you must take several dietary precautions until you start experiencing results from homeopathic medicines.
Foods to be avoided when taking homeopathic treatment for below diseases:
- Respiratory disorders: While you are undergoing a homeopathic treatment for respiratory disorders such as cough and cold, avoid cold drinks, ice cream or any chilled food item.
- Skin disorders: In case of skin disorders, you should avoid rich, spicy food or artificially flavored food of any kind. You should also abstain from non vegetarian food if you want homeopathic medicines to work effectively.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: Keep away from spicy and pungent food and also avoid fried, oily foods while taking homeopathic medicines for gastrointestinal problems. Alcohol should also be abstained from.
- Vitiligo: For effective homeopathic treatment for vitiligo, avoid eating unripe, sour fruits. Avoid anything sour such as curd or yoghurt. Also consume fewer amounts of fish and seafood.
Usually, there are no such food restrictions for homeopathic medicines as long as you maintain the half an hour rule, before and after the intake of a homeopathic medicine.
Hello Doctor, last week at night I was sleeping with my cousin brother his age only 10 years. While sleeping at midnight he started to remove my top and started to lick my breast. But I was unable to stop him as I was enjoying .then later he started to lick my vagina .so I got awake and stopped him .but at 3 am I was unable to control .and kissed him. Then he undressed me completely. And inserted his penis inside me and had hard sex with me . Once I rubbed his penis and observed that he is unable to cum .I think he is not matured yet. So im having sex with him daily. But today I sucked his penis . Suddenly I got mouthful of sperms in my mouth .now I'm confused will I get pregnant or not ?
I use to do fingering daily. Is it will responsible for any problem in my sex life in future. Should I do fingering daily. If not, how many times in what duration should I do it? And can you please suggest me suggestion to get rid of it?
After the pregnancy completion abnormality in the menstrual cycle. It take how much time to be a normal menstrual cycle.
I had oral sex with my girlfriend on 20/9/2015. Her periods date was 28/9/2015. We did not had sexual intercourse. But she is not having her periods till date. She also said that most of the times her periods are late from the date expected. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Should I get a pregnancy test done on her?
I had sex with my girlfriend she started bleeding after that she had sex with 5 person, now can I have sex her, is there any chance of aids what should I do?
Douching is a process wherein the vagina is washed with water or other fluid based substances. Douches are available in your local pharmacy or drug stores. They usually contain water, baking soda, iodine or vinegar.
Is it required?
Doctors have generally recommended against this practice. The primary reason for this is that it creates bacterial imbalance in the vagina. For clearer understanding, there are both types of bacteria; harmful and good, present in the vagina in a certain balance.
Douching can upset this balance. It causes the harmful bacteria to thrive and multiply and impairs the functioning of the good bacteria.
Due to this imbalance, one may become prone to various infections in the vagina, yeast infections being the most common of them all. The harmful bacteria may also spread to the reproductive tract and cause infections.
Studies conducted to prove the efficacy of douching have shown that neither do they clean the vagina nor do they prevent infections. To give a detailed idea of what douching can do to the vagina, here are its disadvantages:
Pelvic inflammatory diseases: Douching increases the risks of PID’s. This disease causes infection in the ovaries and the uterus.
Vaginal infections: As douching upsets the balance of bacteria in the vagina, it also creates conditions that allows harmful bacteria to develop
Complications in your pregnancy: Douching has been proven to decrease the chance of getting pregnant. It is known to increase the chance of an ectopic pregnancy, wherein the embryo is not implanted inside the uterus.
Cancer of the cervix: Douching has also been linked to an increased risk of cervical cancer.
If you think that douching can get rid an infection, then you need to reconsider. Consult a doctor so that you get proper treatment. Do not resort to douching as the risks outweigh the minimal benefits it offers. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.