Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Rajgangpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatelYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor: Having 28-day menstrual cycle. Last period started on October 2, 2016 and lasted until October 5, 2016. Now, seen a little bleeding today morning (October 13, 2016, one week after the menstrual period). We are newly married (marriage date sep 4), trying to get pregnant and having daily intercourse. What might be the cause for bleeding and what is the possible time to get pregnant? Thank you.
Hi I am a 25 year old married woman. We are not having children from past 4 years. When I tested, my fallopian tube is 2.1 cm in diameter was seen with infection/damage. I do not want to go for IVF, so any other cleaning type of process can be done to bring back to normal and get conceived.?
Jab mai intercourse karta hu to mere wife ke vagina mai heat nai rehti ? Kya reason hai aur use kya karna hoga please suggest me.
I had a hormonal imbalance so tat my ovary follicles cell will not grow by nature. Doctor give some injection and make it grow after tat she make some some injection to rupture d cell and ask to in intercourse for 7 days. And done 1 iui but all have failed. This Month she give only femilon tablet. Shall I avoid it on ovulation time and made a unprotected sex after one week again I continue the tablet means will I able to get conceive?
Hi, my wife is 5 week pregnant. She is having issue with bowl movement, doctor suggested Cremaffin syrup but she isn't okay to take. So my ques is, what else we can use (fruits/food) for good bowl movement? Previously she had miscarriage.
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
In 6 months pregnancy; I have vaginal infection 2 to 3%. I consult a doctor n she said drink a lot of water. I do it. But after sometime its happens again to me. Many time I have hard stomach. Sometimes its normal. What to do?
Hello doctors I am pregnant my seventh week is going on an I am with type 1 diabetes me insulin le rahe hu 32 units in morning and 26 units in evening totally on bed rest par sugar kabhi 150 aate hh kabhi 111 kabhi 103 kabhi pp 166 kabhi 158 kyaa kare koii ayurvedic medicine le sakti to control.
I had gross hematuria last september and got cyst. CT scan etc. For past 10 months, having bloody semen with increasing frequency. What tests to get?
Its been 12days since my last periods (8 april) and all of a sudden my periods started today (19 april). What should I do? What is the reason behind this?
Am 39 week pregnant when will be my delivery .and what will be d symptoms of labor pain. My last menses date was on jan 4 pls rly soon.
Regarding green tea. I was asked by one f the doctors few questions. Answers are. My periods are sometimes regular some times irregular. M single age 28. M not under medication. N I do not have constipation. Sometimes it happens, but rare.
HIV testing in pregnancy should be done early so as standard care can be taken for the pregnant women. The HIV testing must be repeated in the third trimester, usually before 36 weeks of gestation. This should be done in women with HIV seronegative and also in pregnant women who are at a high risk of developing HIV infection.
Expedited HIV tests should be performed at the time of delivery and labor and this is a must in women who have not been documented for HIV. The results of the test should be available within an hour of the test and the testing should be available 24 hours. In case the results are positive then, infant postnatal antiretroviral and intrapartum drug prophylaxis should be started immediately.
Women who have not been able to get tested for HIV at the time of labor and delivery are suggested expedited screening for HIV. Their screening can be done immediately postpartum or their babies should undergo screening. In case the infant and mother, both are positive, then infant antiretroviral drug prophylaxis should be started immediately. These mothers should avoid breastfeeding their babies, until the supplemental HIV tests are negative. In infants with positive HIV, prophylaxis should be discontinued and antiretroviral drug therapy should be started.
In case of acute HIV infection during pregnancy, that is in the intrapartum period, or during breastfeeding, initial testing can be performed with an antigen/antibody combination immunoassay. If the supplemental test is negative, then an additional test which is the virologic test (DNA, RNA) are necessary for the diagnosis of the HIV infection. If the mother is HIV positive, then this information must be documented in the infant's medical record and also communicated to the infant's care provider.
The knowledge of an antenatal maternal HIV infection allows the:
- Women with HIV infection to get the correct antiretroviral therapy along with prophylaxis for the infections, which might occur due to the immunocompromised state of the body. This also prevents and decreases the risk of transmission to their partners.
- When there is provision for antiretroviral therapy for the mother during pregnancy and labor along with antiretroviral drug prophylaxis for the baby there is less risk of perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV-infected women should be counseled for a cesarean delivery. The option of an elective cesarean reduces the perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV women should be counseled about the risk of breastfeeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
To combat the chances of achy joints, inflammation, arthritis and other bone-related problems later, include these superfoods to your diet and make bones healthy right now.
1) The Milk: Calcium intake is foremeost for strong bones, and the best source of calcium is obviusly milk. Milk also contains nutrients like potassium, magnesium, riboflavin, phosphorus, and vitamins D and B12 which are equally important for healthy bones. Adults can try drinking two glasses of milk daily. Children and teenagers must try having more.
2) Cheese: Cheese is a storehouse of calcium, as well as vitamins D, A, B12, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, riboflavin and protein. All these nutrients are desired for stronger bones. Also, cheese is an excellent source of calcium for people who are lactose intolerant. Any kind of cheese - cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella, goat, Parmesan and your favourite cottage cheese or paneer consumed daily may go in a long way to keep you bone strong.
3) Curd: Curd or yogurt again is a rich source of calcium, vitamins D, A and B12, potassium, magnesium, riboflavin, phosphorus and protein. While milk might not suit everybody, curd, being fermented product, is easily digested too. A bowl of curd each day must be a part of your daily intake.
4) Tofu: Tofu is soy-based food that contains high amount of calcium and plant-based chemicals called isoflavones, which promote bone health. Tofu is also a safe bet for people who are lactose intolerant or avoid dairy products.
5) Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are ideal for bone strength. They contain important nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins K and D. It can be regularly had along with flax seeds to increase the nutrient intake.
6) Spinach: Spinach is not only commonly available but also the richest in calcium content. It is a good souce of vitamin K, fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamins A and C – which makes it a complete health package. You can combine it with the following vegetables for additional fortification cabbage, kale, broccoli to enhance your bone health.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question on this topic or a related one.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.