Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Rajgangpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Patel
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatelYour feedback matters!
My sister has scanty flow in periods since many years. Is scanty flow in periods i. E. Only 1st 2 days normal flow n then no flow only spotting for next 4-5 days, ok for a 38 years old lady? Is there any medication to increase flow? Pls advice.
I got married on april-2018 am trying to get pregnancy but I have pcos but my period was not irregular my last period is July 31 today I got period is it common problem or not please tell me solution am trying to get pregnancy.
Hi I had irregular periods from last month I had been to Dr. she had gvn duphaston for 3 days and chromet plus 1 week happen no periods yet till wht time I have to wait pl suggest me. Still if no periods wht is the problem pl help me out in this. I am getting bad back pain.
Sir, I'm married having no child yet. I'm facing a problem for almost an year. If l take an hour for intercourse and l enjoy a lot but my wife never gets the satisfaction. Can you answer me please sir?
Hi. Am 25 year old married woman. I have been taking femilon from the time I got married to avoid pregnancy. I stopped taking it in the month of October as Im not sexually active .I was supposed to get my periods on Nov 2nd. Since the delay. I got a pelvic scanning done and realised I have a cyst in my right ovaries. And I was advised to take susten 200 mg to get my periods. But I read on the internet it's taken to delay the periods. I'm extremely worried about what to do? Do I need to discontinue the tablet? Would having a cyst cause infertility in future? Please help. Thanks and regards.
Getting a relaxing massage can do wonders to your overall well-being and health. Whether you want to reduce stress or simply obtain respite from aches and pains, these DIY massage techniques can help you out.
1. Massage your feet with a tennis or rubber ball
To massage your feet after a hard day’s work, all you need is a small rubber ball or a tennis ball. Place the ball of your choosing under your foot and move it backwards and forwards using gentle pressure. Repeat as needed.
2. Reduce muscle stiffness with a neck massage
If you are one of those people who sit in front of a computer all day long, you can try this massage to help loosen up the muscles of your back and neck.
Begin by dropping your shoulders, making sure they are not in a hunched position. The next step is to slowly bring your chin close to your chest and stretch your neck as much as possible. Follow this step with a pressure point application on the point where your shoulders and neck meet by using only two fingertips. Release the position once you feel your muscle is relaxing.
Lastly, in a very slow and gentle manner, roll your shoulders forward and backward. Repeat as many a time as you deem necessary.
3. Opt for a head/scalp massage to rejuvenate yourself
This massage is perfect for your head or scalp and you can do it anytime, anywhere. To give yourself this relaxing massage, you need to use the heels of your palms. Place them near your temples and follow this up by giving a gentle push to the scalp in an upward manner. Hold the pose for a few seconds before releasing. Finally, repeat the motion across the entire scalp or head section.
4. Treat your headache with a face massage
When you feel like you may be coming down with a headache, this massage can help in providing you with instant relief. Using only the tips of your fingers, draw small circles along your cheekbones, hairline, eyebrows and jaws. Follow this up with a gentle rubbing of your earlobes and ears by only using your fingertips.
5. Give the muscles of your back a rest with a back massage
To relieve your lower back from the stiffness that usually arises from sitting too long, this easy to do massage is all you need. According to your preference, you can either place a tennis ball between your back and a straight hard surface (wall) or simply place it on the floor and lie on it. While putting pressure on the ball, move it around your lower back so as to release any kind of muscle stiffness you may be feeling. Do this only for a few minutes and do not overdo it as that could worsen the pain.
Whether it’s your head, knees, feet or shoulders, there’s always an easy and relaxing massage that you can give yourself to de-stress and relax.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Doctor my menses cycle is regularly for 26 days. But for the last2 months it's irregular and it's kind of odd. For the 1st 3 days it's it's in dark brown in color and in liquid state but from the 4 th day it's in theform of common cold and so stinky and it's continues for upto 10 days. Is it a problem? show I consult a doctor?
Gastric Plication Surgery is a more or less new, minimally invasive bariatric surgery, which ensures the reduction in the size of the stomach by getting it folded. Thus the organ’s volume gets decreased by nearly 75%, thereby leading to the patient feeling as if his or her stomach has become full after eating a meal and hence naturally resulting in quite a significant loss of weight. As the anatomy of the digestive system in this case does not get altered, this whole procedure is reversible.
How is gastric plication surgery performed?
A patient would always require undergoing a number of tests before any kind of surgery and the same thing is applied here as well. A series of tests along with other medical examinations get conducted in order to determine if an individual is a suitable candidate for gastric plication. In this manner, the bariatric specialist would get to know and become certain if the procedure would involve any serious risks for the patient. Some of the tests that a potential candidate for would not undergo are:
- Blood tests like blood urea nitrogen, creatinine, electrolytes and a complete blood count.
- X-ray of the chest
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Sleep Tests
- Ultrasound of the abdomen
- Upper Endoscopy
- Complete evaluation and clearance by a registered dietician
- Complete evaluation and clearance given by a cardiologist
- Evaluation and clearance given by mental health care professionals like psychiatrist, therapist or psychologist.
Once, a candidate is considered to be eligible for surgery, the concerned person would receive instructions to follow before the gastric placation, which include:
- Avoiding some foods two weeks prior to the surgery in order to reduce the amount of fat around one’s spleen and liver.
- One must not eat or drink anything, minimum 12 hours before the surgery
At the time of the surgery
- A patient would be put under general anaesthesia, with nurse to constantly monitor the crucial signs while the procedure is undergoing.
- As and when the patient becomes asleep and numb, the surgeon would make five to seven small cuts in the abdomen and then insert the laparoscope along with other medical equipments to carry out the process.
- He would then sew one or a number of large folds in the stomach with the sole purpose of compressing the size of the organ.
- The fact that not a single portion of one’s stomach is cut out and also the anatomy does not involve any change, the procedure is reversible nature.
- The end of the surgery would see the surgeon closing the cuts down with sutures and hence covering each one of them with sterilized dressing.
The perception of happiness has changed drastically over the past few decades. The constant pursuit has resulted in over expectation. Nobody wants to adjust or do any form of compromise today. Even the concept that “Marriages are made in heaven” stands as a question mark and the divorce rates are constantly rising. So, if you don’t want to settle with a legal notice and try to give another chance to make a comeback, a set of specialized therapists called counselors are waiting with their arms open, trying to let you know the cause of your unhappiness.
Marriage is all about commitment, devotion, spirituality, chemistry and even hard work. Don’t get amazed by the word ‘hard work’ here. This is a ‘must-have’. You have to work on anything and everything to continue the way it was and counselors simply guide you by listening to your problems. Seeking a counselor’s help instead of ruining it till the last is a good indication that you still want to put your efforts into this marriage. They listen to your problems and provide solutions accordingly to make it work for you over a long term.
So, before calling it an end, give it a chance and visit a counselor to act on whatever is left of this union. They are problem solvers and with their skills and advice, things can be normal as before.
- Marriage counselors will guide you throughout without being biased, helping you with ways to resolve a conflict. Good communication skill is a very important for a healthy marriage, and a good guide about it will help you in listening to each other.
- It’s obvious to expect in a relationship and presenting about your needs carefully before your spouse will help in building the much-needed understanding. So how should you work on it? You’ve counselors to show you the path.
- The art of talking can be improved during counseling sessions. Without being offensive, you can then be assertive and place your words into the situation.
- For the unresolved issues, there will also be a solution. During sessions, the marriage counselor gives you an environment to speak your heart out, and you can simply elaborate on how you feel when things get messy. Based on your answers, you will have solutions to your problems. Open out about your feelings more and more so that your spouse can understand the effort and vice versa.
- Without the quarrels, understanding will be much deeper, and you may seem to find out ways to work it just the way you wanted your marriage to be.
Marriage needs monitoring in every aspect. So before it’s too late, grab your chance to avoid the guilt that you may have later on. If your hearts have clicked before, a little effort will reunite it again. Give counseling a chance to protect yourself from future regrets.