Lybrate.com has top trusted Unani Specialists from across India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in begamganj and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. TanveerquadriYour feedback matters!
Hijama is the Arabic traditional medicine for wet cupping, where blood is drawn by vacuum from a small skin incision for therapeutic purposes. Hijama can be performed almost anywhere on the body, often at the site of an ache or pain in order to ease or alleviate it.
Here are Some most Important Points which U have to Remember so as to protact Your Skin.
1. You need to change your behavior and mindset about the sun. Make these changes:
* Avoid sun exposure at its peak.
* Use the shadow rule to guide your outside activities (if your shadow is longer than your height, then its safer sun.).
* Beach umbrellas only offer very limited SPF cover.
* Big hats ARE lovely! And they reduce your risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation (worsening of dark marks on the skin).
* Early burn in the holiday offers very little ?resistance? to sun damage for the rest of the holiday.
* And yes, you can still sunburn even when it is cloudy!
2. As the song goes, wear sunscreen:
* For the beach, the higher the SPF the better!
*Re-apply frequently if you are swimming or perspiring.
* After being in the sun use post sun exposure products to reduce any UV injury that may have occurred .
3. Anti-oxidants are your best friends:
* Topical antioxidant products can rapidly and effectively reduce the high free radical load in the skin from UV exposure.
By putting them on the skin, one can direct the ingredients to area of greatest need and therefore benefit.
Some antioxidant ingredients can improve pigment, reduce the ageing effects of UV and reduce free radicals with one product.
Oral anti-oxidants further enhance skin protection, have been proven to increase skin resistance to UV exposure by over 80% as well as reduce skin pigmentation and prevent cell death from UV exposure. This makes it an invaluable support to healthier skin this summer.
?Orange strengthens your emotional body, encouraging a general feeling of joy, well-being, and cheerfulness;They are popular with athletes because they can be easily eaten for a burst of energy. I enjoy eating one or two oranges a day most of the year for that same energy-boosting effect.
13 Health Benefits of Oranges:
1. Helps Prevent Cancer
Oranges are rich in citrus limonoids, proven to help fight a number of varieties of cancer including that of the skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon.
2. Prevents Kidney Diseases
Drinking orange juice regularly prevents kidney diseases and reduces the risk of kidney stones.
3. Reduces Risk of Liver Cancer
According to two studies in Japan eating mandarin oranges reduces liver cancer. This may be due in part to vitamin A compounds known as carotenoids.
4. Lowers Cholesterol
Since they?re full of soluble fiber, oranges are helpful in lowering cholesterol.
5. Boosts Heart Health
Oranges are full of potassium, an electrolyte mineral is responsible for helping the heart function well. When potassium levels get too low, you may develop an abnormal heart rhythm, known as an arrhythmia.
6. Lowers Risk of Disease
Oranges are full of vitamin C which protects cells by neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals cause chronic diseases, like cancer and heart disease.
7. Fights Against Viral Infections
Studies show that the abundance of polyphenols in oranges protects against viral infections.
8. Relieves Constipation
Oranges are full of dietary fiber which stimulates digestive juices and relieves constipation.
9. Helps Create Good Vision
Oranges are rich in carotenoid compounds which are converted to vitamin A and help prevent macular degeneration.
10. Regulates High Blood Pressure
The flavonoid hesperidin found in oranges helps regulate high blood pressure and the magnesium in oranges helps maintain blood pressure.
11. Protects Skin
Oranges are full of beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant protecting the cells from being damage which also protects the skin from free radicals and prevents the signs of aging.
12. Oranges Alkalize the Body
Although oranges are acidic before you digest them, they contain many alkaline minerals that help to balance out the body after they are digested. In this respect, they are similar to lemons which are one of the most alkaline foods available.
13. Provides Smart Carbs:
Oranges like all fruits have simple sugars in them, but the orange has a glycemic index of 40. Anything under 55 is considered low. This means as long as you don?t eat a lot of oranges at one time, they won?t spike your blood sugar and cause problems with insulin or weight gain.