Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Rohit Dhameja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Mr. Rohit DhamejaYour feedback matters!
Sex : - Male Date of Birth : - 20/10/2010 Current Age : - 4 Year, 3 months Weight at the time of birth : - 3300 kms. Present weight- : - 18 Kg Delivery Mode : - LSCS Blood Group : - O (+ve) Patient is suffering from acute nose block and large adenoids since 3 year 9 months. He is regularly suffering from cough and cold problem, regarding his health issues we have discussed many doctors, but doctors are telling that he had allergic problem or Low immune system to resist Dust, Cold & smoke. As he comes touch with cold, smoke and dust, his nose begin discharged, split coming out of the mouth during sleeping, facing acute problem in breathing (nose block) then fever and cough had difficulties to him. If any medical treatment not given to him within 2 ? 3 days, then his position becomes critical. We had given him an antibiotic and anti allergic tablets as advised by doctors, but for three years, he is suffering same problem and doctors are telling as he will grow up, his immunity will improve as a result day by day his problem will cure. We have discussed with many Child specialists, ENT all doctors are telling as he grows up, his allergic problem will cure, but very difficult for a child to survive till 8 ? 9 years like this, as if he will not fit then his education will also affect because obviously when he go out then he has to face dust, smoke and pollution everything that all was beyond our control. So what to do, I am very worried about his health issues. So, please suggest a remedy to open his nose block so that at least he can breath easily during slip We hope your Excellency will look into this matter and suggest as deemed fit for a child health and future. Further, if you required any Diagnostics / reports then please let me know accordingly I will send you.
I am 24 year old and I am goin thorugh very high time please help me 1. I feel too thirsty all the time 2. Have also developed skin tags near neck and near right eye 3. Also suffer from gas problems have stopped smoking in march month then again in june in tension I had also smoked for couple of days and feeling too much thirsty all the time.
I have some black spots, blackheads because of pimples kindly suggest ointment, cream, gel, facewash.
Uterine fibroids, also known as leiomyomata, are non-cancerous growths which develop in and around the uterus or the womb and form benign tumors in course of time. Though there are several types of uterine fibroids, they are all consistently similar in their genetic makeup. They are generally classified depending on their specific locations:
- Myometrial or intramural fibroids
- Submucosal fibroids
- Subserosal fibroids
- Pedunculated fibroids
Signs and symptoms
In most cases, uterine fibroids display little or no symptoms at all. Therefore many women are caught unawares and do not realize whether they have leiomyomata or not. When symptoms do show, however, they may include any one of the following:
Since uterine fibroids do not cause any significant complications, they normally do not require much treatment. The condition, however, can be treated through either one of the following approaches:
1. Non-surgical approach
(1) Alert and careful inspection as well as watchful anticipation of the growth and development of uterine fibroids
(2) Birth control pills or oral contraceptives which help reduce heavy periods caused by uterine fibroids
(3) Pain relievers to help numb the pain
(4) Intrauterine device along with levonorgestrel to help reduce heavy periods
(5) Iron tablets are helpful in substituting the blood loss caused by heavy menstruation
These two procedures can be performed using several techniques like:
- Open abdominal surgery
- Robot-assisted laparoscopy
- Vaginal approach
- Hysteroscope approach
iii) Uterine artery embolization (UAE)
In my family everyone gets sick of fever , common cold and cough one by one including me. It all started with my younger brother got infected with fever and common cold and then everyone got the same. What's the reason for this ?
I was taking decdan and practin since 7 months Whenever I try to stop taking those pills I suffer from many side effects like headache dryness itching all over my face weights loss daily like 2.2lb per day please suggest me something to avoid these side effects and recovery for my weight.
Hello Dr. I am biku. Iam suffering by acidity gas problem in one year. Some time I feel bore of this problem. If I take some antacid then its feel better fot some day. Its happen cause of my irregularity. Now what should I do doctor.
I have noticed that my sperm count has dropped suddenly. The amount of sperm has reduced while I ejaculate during masturbating. It's only a drop or two. I am very concerned about it. And I am not enjoying the climax these days while masturbating.
Hi i am Suffering from diabetes it increase please help how to low the diabetes level Doctor Give me reply. Thnkyou.
My age is 19 and I just wanted to know how to last longer in bed and what things should I do to lie longer in bed.
I have abdominal pain since last month. Doctor advised me to do x-ray and ultrasonography but in report nothing was found. It is gradually increasing up to chest area and back side of chest. Today it was sudden pain after a little meal. please give some suggestion or advice.
I have medium sized lipoma in stomach, hip and in hands totally 6 what ayurvedic treatment should be done to get rid of it I am so much worried.
If the body temperature rises above 40 degrees C and the body loses the ability to cool down, it is considered heatstroke/sunstroke
High body temperature
Increasing Heart rate
Nonexertional or classic heatstroke
In both cases, the effects of heatstroke can be exacerbated by wearing too much clothing, not replacing water lost to sweating and by drinking alcohol, which can affect the body's temperature regulation
Home Treatment for Heat Stroke
In order to treat a heat stroke a medical health care provider will focus on cooling your body so that it reaches its normal temperature as soon as possible. Some of the simple self-care steps that are advised in this case include:
- Cold Water: It may become necessary to immerse your entire body in cold water or ice water so that your body temperature can be brought down as quickly as possible. You could do this by sitting in a bathtub filled with cold water for around 5 or 10 minutes.
- Cooling Blanket: If it is not possible for you to sit in a bathtub, you could warp a special cooling blanket around yourself, after packing your groin area, neck, chest, and back with ice packs
- Rehydrate your Body: You need to alleviate body temperature internally and externally and therefore, it is important that you drink a lot of water. Drinking extra fluids can help reduce the risks of dehydration.
- Diet for Heat Stroke : Diet for heat stroke can help to prevent the problem to some extent.
Eat a high amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and especially those that have a cooling effect on the body and contain a lot of water
- Avoid any food items that are high in salt, as excess sodium could hamper the regular production of sweat in the body
- Drink an additional amount of fluids, like fresh juice or an energy drink as it could replenish the levels of water in your body
- Consume some buttermilk, made from yogurt. Not only is this very cooling, but can also be great for the overall health.
- Add healthy sources of protein to your diet, which mainly include nuts, pulses, and olive oil. This will steady your blood sugar levels, thereby preventing heat strokes.
Suggestion for Heat Stroke
First of all, choose your clothes carefully; opt for light fabrics in a loose fit, which will allow your skin to breathe. Moreover, if you are taking any medication, like antidepressants, antipsychotics, diuretics or beta blockers, it is best to check with your doctor, for additional precautions to prevent a heat stroke.