Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Raipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Virender GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mera tooth se kabhi kabhi little blood khud se girne lagta hai phir water se mouth wash kar lene se thik hojata hai aisa kabhi kabhi hota hai please advise best remedy.
Mere teeth right side upper me bahut taklif hoti hai khana chabate samay bhi dard hota hai kya karu please advice?
I had pretty clean teeth but within last few years it's getting yellower and yellower and especially molars, I am scared that it would eventually rot and give me lot of troubles is there anything I can do for that like cleaning or something?
I had bad smell in mouth. I am 18 years old. Give me some suggestions for to remove that smell. I brush 2 times a day.
I have problem in my teeth when I toothbrush so blood in comes onmy teeth so please give me a solution.
I am 25 years old. I used tobbaco since last 3, 4 years. In morning bad smell problem overcomes. What should I do?
I am having a white layer coating on my tongue and because of this I could not taste food. Also I feel a bit lazy.
When I yawn my jaw gets stuck with a sound and it pains also and later it regains original position what should I do.
I am getting bad smell through my mouth while speaking kindly suggest suitable medicine to avoid smells.
I am a 23 years old I am daily 2 times I do brush but my mouth smells when I talking with people so what can I do?
Hi Lybrate team. I am a 26 years old man. I am suffering from bad breath problem. When I woke up at the morning, my mouth breaths so bad smell. I brush at morning and at night before sleep. Then why this happens.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.