Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shwta TiwariYour feedback matters!
I'm a 24 years old boy with a height of 5'11" and want to know these two important things through which I'm under going. I have gained lots of weight, now weight is 94KG. I feel very sleepy as well. These are some basic details- Weight- 94KG, Height- 5'11" Age- 24 years old boy. My questions are- 1) How much weight should be of a boy who is 24 years old and has height 5'11" 2) How can I reduce my weight after this extremely busy schedule? 3) How many hours should I sleep? Kindly answer my these three questions as early as possible.
If you indulge in unprotected sex, there are chances that you might get infected with HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus (a virus that gradually attacks the immune system). HIV is an infectious virus which can cause to AIDS or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome if left untreated. HIV may be transmitted via different ways, and becoming infected with HIV by having anal or vaginal sex without a condom is the commonest of all. Although there are several treatments for HIV, Ayurveda is considered to be the best form of natural treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for HIV
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies for treating HIV:
- The first step is to provide a healthy atmosphere to the patient. The patient should be given easily digestible foods, which provide nourishment to the body. Regular and easy exercises should be undertaken by the patient, who should also participate in productive activities.
- Several Ayurvedic tonics and rejuvenators or rasayanas are given to the patient in order to boost his immunity level. The overall system gets strengthened, and the appetite gets stimulated.
- When the patient gains some strength, shodhana techniques are used for eliminating toxins from the body via purgation, emesis and enemas. Certain ghee-based medicines are also given to the patient. Proper medication purifies the blood. Measures for correction of liver issues should also be taken.
- Your diet should consist of preparations made of ghee and soups. You should avoid oily, spicy and acidic food items. A little amount of alcohol may be taken as that aids the digestive process.
- Regular exercise causes the blood to heat, which may weaken or eliminate the virus in some cases.
- There are some herbo-mineral compounds, which are prepared using an Ayurverdic formula. These compounds have rasayana and vajikara effects and are considered to be effective for HIV patients.
- There are several proprietary Ayurvedic medicines, which help in improving the condition of patients infectedwith HIV. These may include Chyawanprash, Raktavardhak and Sookshma Triphala. These keep the HIV infectionat bay. Shatavari Kalpa,Guduchi and Kalmegh are other effective Ayurvedic medicines.
- Chyawanprash is an effective Ayurvedic remedy which is used for the treatment of HIV. It is considered the best Ayurvedic tonic for rejuvenation from HIV. The Indian gooseberry or aamlaki is the main ingredient of Chyawanprash, which is rich in vitamin C. It also contains naturally-occurring antioxidants. Gooseberries are antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral in nature. Chyawanprash comprises of 35 Ayurvedic herbs, which enhances the effect of the main ingredient in treating HIV.
Ayurvedic remedies and methods for the treatment of HIV are harmless and totally safe. There are no side effects, and Ayurvedic remedies only improve the symptoms of HIV, and no deterioration is caused in the condition of the patient.
My serum creatinine is 1.8.my diabetes is now fasting 100 and pp 170. Bp is now 150/90. I take telma am 1-0-1 and for diabetes maclazid 80 2-2-2.kindly suggest the measures to reduce serum creatinine.
Gerivit can remedy permanently the problem of erectile dysfunction. Has it any side effect. I am 34 & got married on june 2015. Please tell me some medicines for permanently cure of premature ejaculation, having no side effect.
I am 55 years old & back 2 years, I was suffered from jaundice & Hepatic encephalopathy. My conditions was critical but I cope with it. Now from some days I feel not better, feel stomach ache, constipation & less urine discharge. Is the disease is back? What should be in my diet? Also I am an average person so can't afford high medical charges. Plzz help me.
I feel like vomiting every time I travel in car. After even a short travel I'm not able to eat anything. I end up vomiting the food I've eaten every time.
Having loose motions frequently feeling of heaviness had vomiting once. Don't feel like eating anything. Sometimes having fever for about 100*F (Very few times). Taking break, perinome and cyclopam medicines from the past 2 Days. Feels like having acidity. My age is 14 years.
I'm having stomach ache from two days if I do so much work and drink lot of milk also then also I am having stomach pain with unconsciousness. What to do?
Is it anaemia (4 percentage of haemoglobin) cure with take proper diet. And my aunt have (4 percentage of haemoglobin) she is not interested to take blood transfusion and take iron injections or medication. Daily she works morning to evening even she don't take rest. My doubt is, will she get severe condition with this 4 mg hemoglobin please give me valuable suggestions for overcome the problem.
There is an operation for the balancing the difference testicles for who are having different size testicles, is that operation will effect in fertility or production a baby.
I am a 20 year old student I have ringworm at my private parts from last 2 years they are not being cured I have taken advice from many doctors. So please suggest me.
Period due date was on 3rd of may, started spotting on 3rd evening and it continued on 4th along with lower left side stomach pain and left side lower back pain on 5th it was lil heavy bleeding along with lots of stomach cramps and backache on 6th half day it was bleeding and second half spotting and on 7 th again spotting on 8th just stomach cramps and backache. Did home pregnancy test on 8th it showed negative. My period only last for 3 days even today thats 9th I still have cramps.
My friend Recently got married and he will have quick ejaculation as soon as insert to vagina. Will this is same for me also? What is the solution quick ejaculation?
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.