Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in kudhina. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shubhan
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhanYour feedback matters!
Hello iam 44 years old and I have a body pain and slight burning sensation, I ham a diabetic, have BP, have cholesterol this body pain just started 3 days back.
I am suffering from upper back pain from last 10 month, now some other pain on several area like in cooler bone, in both hand in chest and in back side on hips joint also start. Is this a sign of any type of cancer.
Last night l have very pain in my head and heart and my legs ar so much paining and my hand arms are so. i am 23 year old. i am having a problem of head ache. i can not able to sleep at night. please help
- Plantar Fasciitis is a disorder that results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot. The pain is usually most severe with the first steps of the day or following a period of rest. The condition typically comes on slowly. In about a third of people both legs are affected.
- Risk factors for plantar fasciitis include overuse such as from long periods of standing, an increase in exercise, and obesity. It is also associated with inward rolling of the foot and a lifestyle that involves little exercise. While heel spurs are frequently found it is unclear if they have a role in causing the condition. Plantar fasciitis is a disorder of the insertion site of the ligament on the bone characterized by micro tears, breakdown of collagen, and scarring. The diagnosis is typically based on signs and symptoms with ultrasound sometimes used to help. Other conditions with similar symptoms include osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, heel pad syndrome, and reactive arthritis.
My mother is having body ache, and cough from at least 6months please tell any medicine for it and also please tell any precautions for it also.
I have paining in my whole left leg since 15-20 days, its become higher at night when I will led down over bed, I will not able not weak up directly from bed.
Our pain is the second-most-common problem which makes people seek medical advice. Injuries and illnesses are typical triggers of pain.
Another reason is age-related degeneration, and most cases seen by pain specialists fall in this category. Everyone experiences some degree of pain in day to day life.
And it is a human tendency to ignore the pain, till it takes some serious dimension and begins to interfere with one's daily routine like work or socializing with family and friends or when it doesn't let you sleep peacefully.
Experts say, this tendency of ignoring pain should be avoided as negligence at initial levels can make the pain chronic and more harmful. In fact, in many cases, the damage due to pain becomes irrevocable if it is ignored for too long.
Currently, millions of people worldwide suffer from chronic pain of varying degrees. Increasing aging population worldwide, growing number of surgical procedures being performed, changing lifestyles, increasing the incidence of cancer are some of the factors causes increasing number of patients.
My husband 61 years old suffering from pain (Both hands, Knee, Heel legs and feels digging in hands) please advice what he should do?
Sir I am 29 Years women my all body pain in 5 ,6 month ago leg and arm and head maine bahut se doctor ko dhikya thik nahi ho rha koi doctor batiye jo ye sb theek krde.
Pain is one of the most common reasons for patients to seek medical attention and one of the most prevalent medical complaints in today’s world. Chronic pain has many causes and can affect any part of the body. Conditions most associated with pain include arthritis, headache, neck and back problems, cancer, neuropathies eg. Diabetic, chronic regional pain syndromes (CRPS), pelvic pain disorders, fibromyalgia, myofacial pains, herpes and trigeminal neuralgias.
Chronic pain can lead to depression, anxiety, marital & interpersonal problems, decreased productivity, unemployment, compromised social roles, isolation, financial burden, dependence, prolonged analgesics usage, decreased self-esteem with behavioral changes adversely affecting mental and physical abilities, activities of daily living & ruining quality of life.
Pain still remains inappropriate & inadequately treated. Although tremendous scientific & technological advances have been made, the knowledge & techniques are highly underutilized. Untreated pain destroys people’s lives. I have had patients come in who couldn’t work or sleep or play with their children. Good pain management gave them their lives back. It is cruel to deny people in pain access to effective pain treatment. People should not be suffering needlessly.
Thus, pain clinics are specialized areas that are now assuming the role of an essential service as they meet a need unmet by any previously existing medical facility. They help by simultaneously treating the physical, emotional, cognitive, behavioral, vocational and social aspects of chronic pain cost-effectively.
Our ultimate goal is to cure & care people suffering from pain, make them productive human beings for the society and increase their self-esteem so that they can live life as normal individuals.
Interventional pain procedures scores over both medicine and surgery, as they do not have side effects like medicines. Surgeries for pain, have now limited indications, usually as a last resort.
The interventional pain procedures produce immediate pain relief, can be performed with ease by pain physicians without anesthesia as outpatient or daycare and adequate duration of pain relief obtained and suitable for surgically unfit & debilitated patients, procedure can be repeated safely if required.
In the absence of proper education among health care professionals and lack of awareness in the public mind in India, there is misuse of painkillers resulting in high incidence of complications like gastritis, kidney failure, bone marrow depression and bleeding from gut which can be catastrophic.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrom : It is neuralgic / tingling pain in hand & forearm caused by the pressure on supplying Median Nerve in carpal tunnel, aggravated during sleep or heavy exertion. It can be treated effectively with medicines. Non responders can go for simple injection treatment with dramatic results. Surgery remains the last choice only.
Fibromyalgia and Myo-fascial pain syndrome: These are conditions characterized by pain in the muscles following severe spasm associated with morning stiffness, disturbed sleep, a feeling of swelling and have clear trigger points. These points are tender and when palpated produce the typical pain.
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
CRPS is a chronic progressive disease characterized by severe pain, swelling and changes in the skin. Though treatment is often unsatisfactory, early multimodal therapy can cause dramatic improvement or remission of the syndrome in some patients. The International has divided CRPS into two types based on the presence of nerve lesion following the injury.
- Type I, formerly known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), Sudeck’s atrophy, reflex neurovascular dystrophy (RND) or algoneurodystrophy, does not have demonstrable nerve lesions.
- Type II, formerly known as causalgia, has evidence of obvious nerve damage.
The cause of this syndrome is currently unknown. Precipitating factors include injury and surgery, although there are documented cases that have no demonstrable injury to the original site. The symptoms of CRPS usually manifest near the site of an injury, either major or minor. The most common symptoms overall are burning and electrical sensations, described to be like “shooting pain.” The patient may also experience muscle spasms, local swelling, abnormally increased sweating, changes in skin temperature and color, softening and thinning of bones, joint tenderness or stiffness, restricted or painful movement.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I m 27 years old before marriage I was going to work distance was 1 hour from home and after marriage we shifted to some other place and now distance is 2hrs to work I got just married 1 month back now my daily head and full body pain alot why its happening pls help me out.
I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning. There is a pain on whole body and Feeling a great weakness and after 1 hour I became comfortable. Please help me sir.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.