Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nilanjana SinghYour feedback matters!
How do you deal with a one year old child who doesn't want to eat anything other than the mothers milk?
Hi a 18 day old baby not getting mother milk due insufficient flow of milk. Henceforth baby drinking cow milk. Can you please suggest any supplement for baby to make them healthy and any medicine to their mother to flow of milk.
After intercourse this is the 6th week. Tell me when is the correct time to take urine pregnancy test now?
7 dangerous things that smoking does to your skin
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.
Related Tip: E-cigarettes : Good Or Bad?
My wife is 30 years old. We are trying for a child and her periods are due for 10 days. HPT showed faint line which as per the instructions on the kit is positive. Is she pregnant? She is having severe back pain and stomach ache. Is the common during pregnancy?
Hello I am 9 week pregnant and my progesterone level is 13 and in my torch IgG test rubella is <5 so it is harmful for me and my baby . Its my first pregnancy . I take duphaston , susten injection 200mg and susten 400 mg insert in vagina . Now I am very scared about rubella . Please suggest me.
I did sex on 15 may just before 1 day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr. And got my periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. And I got heavy discharge. Now its 28 June I haven't got my periods yet. Why my periods is delayed. I am very worried. I don't want to be pregnant. please help me.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!
Protected Sex on 27th April, Took ipill on 30th morning for extra safety, Due Date was 3 May for periods but didn't receive till now. Please help! Chances of getting pregnant or should I take tablet or wait? Help me please!
I have two cesarean children, the 2nd one of 11 months. After the birth my bleeding was not stopped due to the depa Provo injection. After 9 months it finally stopped, then the 10 th month was missed and during that white water was discharged, but now in month after a normal period, I am having pain in my kidney side, in my legs and very heavy or may call serious hairfall. Pls help me in this matter thanks.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain during 1st day of my periods for the past 6 years. And dysentery too. When I checked with siddha doctor they told that I have polycystic in my ovaries and hormone imbalance.
Can we make sex in the early starting of pregnancy? So many people saying its not allowed, it will be problem like that. Can any doctor make me rectify this solution please?
Hlw My name is puja.. 19 yrs..mera pcod hai ..pet mai dard hota hai 3 mbth se periods nahi ho raha hai . Aisa q ho raha hai
I am 23 and my weight is 55 kg, height is 5'3" I have a fat tummy 33 inches and very little swollen ovaries.. As shown in us of lower abdomen and pcod I get only 8/9 periods in whole year. I don't have thyroid either and normal test are OK like blood test RBC platelets sodium etc What to do? Any home remedy or solution without medicines.
My wife's LMP was 23rd july. We came to know about pregnancy on 5th of september. We did USG which showed 7.8 mm gestational sac without foetal heartbeat and it said 5 weeks and 4 days pregnancy. I.e on 5th september. Now yesterday my wife's TSH report was more than 60. Which I rechecked in same laboratory by giving another sample. At present my wife is not having any complains. Can it be hypothyroid or it might be false report? If she is having hypothyroidism and its already over 6 weeks can it have adverse effect on baby's development? Can baby come with problem of mental retardation or something else?
I don't bleed during period. I took i-pill two months back on the 5th day of my period.What can i do?
I am 54 yes old. Having blood sugar. High pressure. From last three yes I have noticed that a period of few days come after every 40 to 50 days. At that moment I won't like anything Even meal. Only at that time want to keep mum.
Polycystic ovary disease or PCOD is a variant of hormonal disorder which is known to affect 1 out of 10 women. PCOD is a condition in which a woman has numerous small cysts in the ovaries. It can lead to unregulated hormonal cycle and may also trigger high blood pressure, diabetes, acne, infertility and growth of hair on the cheek, chin and chest.
How may PCOD be helped with diet?
Though there is no way to reverse the effects of PCOD, it can be managed with adequate exercise and well-regulated diet. So, if you are disturbed by the effects of PCOD, you can try these tips to help your situation.
Eat more fruits and vegetables: Many health experts are of the opinion that fruits and vegetables can eliminate toxins from the body. You should also avoid dairy-based products as they can trigger insulin levels aggravating acne and other skin problems.
- Eat lean meat but stay away from red meat: In 2013, a study reported that consuming red meat can increase the risk of infertility and therefore, you must try to avoid it. You must also limit the consumption of sugary foods and drinks.
- Stay away from saturated and hydrogenated fats: Saturated fats are available naturally in some foods such as pork, lamb, beef, cheese etc. and they can cause a hike in your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It is therefore suggested to check the labels of food products to make sure that the baked foods you are consuming are free from saturated and hydrogenated fats.
- Pick a food with low glycemic index: Women who are suffering from PCOD suffer from insulin resistance and as a result, should consume the foods that are meant for diabetics. So your foods should be rich in fibre content with a limited amount of carbohydrates and processed foods. Foods made of whole wheat and whole grain should be avoided. You can eat brown rice, wheat pasta and poha made of brown rice.
- Drink lots of water: Women suffering from PCOD can experience water retention. So, you should eat small and frequent meals along with a lot of water all through the day.
Besides following all these tips, it is crucial to workout for about 30 to 60 minutes in a day for reducing your insulin resistance, which may make you overweight and even obese. This, in turn, would cause irregularity of hormonal levels and host a lot of other problems.