Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Raipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
What a girl feels inside her vagina when she do sex for the first time and will that bleed? Please tell.
I have been masturbating since when I was of 12 years of age but very less I used to masturbate but since last 1 year I am masturbating regularly once I want to quit this habit but it is being very difficult to quit.
A flu shot can prevent a heart attack! Here’s how.
Every year, heart diseases become a major reason of death all over the world. But did you know that a simple vaccine like a flu shot can be instrumental in saving you from a heart attack?
Read on to find how this simple vaccine can save your life...
Influenza or flu has been linked with heart diseases for long and patients suffering from these diseases are always advised to be cautious in the flu season to reduce the risk of heart attacks. The ‘Journal of the American Medical Association’ recently published a study, which revealed that people who have already observed symptoms of heart diseases in them, can diminish their chances of getting a heart attack and stroke by opting to get a flu shot. Among the 6735 participants of the study, 50% were given flu shots. The results observed declared that there was 36% less chance of heart diseases and stroke resulting in death in people who had received this vaccine. Moreover, recent sufferers of a heart attack were proved to be at 55% reduced threat of experiencing another major heart problem after taking the shot.
How can the flu vaccine reduce the risk of a heart attack?
The flu vaccine works towards strengthening your immune system, and thereby decreasing the risks of a potential stroke.
One theory suggests that if a person is suffering from flu, he/she experiences an increased heart rate, elevated body temperature and augmented oxygen content of the blood, besides an alteration in the consistency in blood, which can give rise to a blood clot. Now, heart attack is mostly caused when an artery of a person is 85-90 per cent blocked by plaque, but a person having flu may be at a risk of getting it merely with 40 per cent artery blockage. The function of the flu shot is to prevent flu, which in turn prevents plaque build up in your body, thereby reducing chances of a heart attack.
Another hypothesis is that the flu shot intervenes with the functioning of the immune system of your body, and helps in developing antibodies, which provide better protection against different types of infections, thus preventing heart attacks and strokes.
To increase my height give permanent solution plzzz give, medicine name or diet treatment and, if necessary than give name of exercise.
If I don't masturbate for 1 week my testicles will pain and I don't experience nightfall. What's wrong? 28: years male.
Hello, sir I have bad headache last few days, tried so many medicines but didn't get any relax, please suggest.
I am a 20 years old male. I have been regularly working out for a few months now. But there has been no muscle gain at all. I am a vegetarian. Should I use protein supplements? Or what do I do?
My face looks little bit asymmetric currently I am undergoing ortho treatment to close the gap between teeth. Is there any way to make my face more symmetric.
Mujhe bahut neend aati hi class me.mai 8 hour niid complete karta hu fir bhi koi solution de ayurved me?
I'm 20 years old & have white patches on my back, sholdier& neck for about 4 months. I think its tesia versicolor. What to do now? which medicine to take?
Recent years have witnessed the severity of acute respiratory infections. The main cause is exposure to more of respiratory Infection causing microorganisms. Everyone is at a high risk of exposure. The infections can affect all age groups equally. Therefore, you must know all about acute respiratory infections.
Acute respiratory infections may interfere in normal breathing. The infection often starts as a viral infection in the nose, trachea (windpipe) or in the lungs. In cases of non treatment, the infection spreads to the entire respiratory system. The infections are transmissible.
There are many respiratory infections of which causes are unknown. However, a few known viral causes are as follows:
- Adenoviruses: These viruses are known to have over 50 different types of viruses causing common cold, bronchitis as well as pneumonia.
- Rhinoviruses: These viruses cause common cold. Those individuals, be it young or old, who have a weak immune system can have an acute respiratory infection.
- Influenza virus: This is also known as Orthomyxovirus with six types of viruses, such as Type A, B and C, Isa Virus, Thogoto Virus and Coronavirus. Out of these, Type A is known to cause a severe disease.
- Enterovirus: This virus is associated with several human and mammalian diseases, including acute respiratory infection.
- Respiratory syncytial virus: This virus causes respiratory tract infections in the lower respiratory tract.
Bacterial causes are as follows:
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bordetella pertussis
- Corynebacterium diphtheria
- Pneumococcus: It is a cause of meningitis and Pneumonia.
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Haemophilus influenzae
Few of the prominent symptoms are as follows:
- Itchy, watery eyes - Soreness behind eyes and often conjunctivitis
- Nasal discharge and congestion
- Having Sore throat
- Severe Headache
- Muscle pain
The first thing that the doctor tends to check is the breathing pattern of the patient, followed by a number of checks:
- Fluid and inflammation in the lungs
- Nose and throat checks
- X-ray or CT scan would be required to check the condition of the lungs in advanced cases
There could be complications such as respiratory failure, respiratory arrest or congestive heart failure
Ideally for viruses, there isn't any cure. Medications that are prescribed are for the symptoms.
- Cautious use of antibiotics for the symptoms can reduce adverse effects as well as decrease costs. It will also reduce drug resistance.
- A single oral dose of nasal decongestant used in common cold could be moderately effective to aid congestion in grown-ups for a short period.
- Alternate medications, such as the use of vitamin C help in the inhibition and cure of upper respiratory infections.
- Probiotics and vaccination are available for certain infections such as URTIs, Adenoviruses and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Best prevention is to boost your immune system.