Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my extreme bottom right teeth, for 3 days. And the pain is not constant but during chewing food, it pains. And also after waking up in the morning, the pain remains for some time. Thank you.
Hi, i'm 18 year old from last fours months i'm sick my symptoms changes time after time fifteen days back I was feeling 2) nervousness in whole body specially heart and stomach 3) insomnia 4) dry mouth 5) health anxiety 6) i'm feeling my mind blank 7) feeling of getting crazy 8) heavyness on head 9) drowsiness 10) nausea 11) heart palpitations 12) muscle tension 13) restlessness 14) dizziness 15) always one thought remain in mind that when I will fine always thinking about health after than I got fine for 7 days now from last four days i'm feeling i'm feeling 1) heavyness on my head 2) excessive dizziness 3) excessive drowsiness, 4excessive nervousness 5, disbalanced, 6) excessive tiredness, 7) something like deafness in my ear 8 worried, 8) feeling of my mind getting blank 9) dis orientation, 10) difficult in concentrate on a past event 11) memory disturbing 12) health anxiety this all from last four months my signs and synptoms changes time after time I consult many physican but nothing improve i'm unable to understand what happens to me please suggest me what to do I take these medicine in past I take these medicine I take 1) etizolam 2) para cr (paroxentine) 3) riser 4) escitalopram (cipralex) 5) propanolol please suggested me what to do? help me.
Is night guard the only way to control chipping teeth? Is there any way we can get the same shape of teeth again. I e chipped teeth.
For my daughter, 7 years old, 2 extra teeth have grown behind the fronth teetth on lower jaw. What is the solution?
Hi doctor, i have a problem in my tooth and it pains a lot i did do the root canal as well and it stopped paining but ow again its started please suggest what needs to be done.
Can I do teeth whitening (bleaching) at home or should go to dentist for that? suggest me some best bleaching kit available at medical stores.
Hi, My wife is pregnant and facing a problem of Saliva in mouth continuously. It's big irritation matter for her to take a good sleep because she has to go to washroom due to saliva in mouth continuously. What is the cause of this and also advise some solution for this.
I am 16 years old female and have a tooth paining from last 4 days and my teeth are yellow what should I do?
I am suffering from dental problem my teeth are not gud I think I am suffering from pairia so please give me a right suggestion.
I am 25 years old. I am getting sensitivity problem in teeth. So what toothpaste actually I should use? Problem arise more with cold stuff.
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Sir mere mouth mei chale ho gaye hai so jalan karte hai sir me pahle Gutkha khath tha is karan mera mouth bhi kam khulta hai our mere gal andar se white ho rahe hai me kiya karu?
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.
Hi I have need to eat food but I can't eat because in my mouth sores any kind infection and I face problem to eat foods.
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.