Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiraj SolankiYour feedback matters!
I have diabetes and hypertension what type of exercises I have to do and frequency of exercises for one month.
My blood test report shows that total leukocyte Count is 13200cells/cu mm RBC 4.3 million/cu mm and uric acid is 7.2mg/dl. I am 24 years old. What could be the reasons of such high/low readings? What precautions need to be taken?
My son is 4 Year old. He was suffering from thyroid (Only TSH was high). We gave him Thyronorm 12. 5 mg for two month. After 3 month when we checked thyroid then it was normal. Please suggest what should we do now.
I am 26 year old male getting a perspiration with out any physical activity. Even some times rest time also. I dont have any thyroid. Used a many anti perspirants but there is no positive results.
Sir, I have diabetes since last 3 years, I frequently check up this by doctor. I have been consuming alcohol from long time, but now my family members feel that my body got down. I haven't check my weight but I ensure that I lost it too. Sir told me what should I do any exercise, protein powder or any other stuff.
My wife was pregnant now and it is 4th month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.
She is having diabetic symptoms how to reduce that .what food she has to avoid and what diet she has to doo to get off diabetic symptoms.
What is the cause's of varicose veins, how sugar effect in varicose veins and what is the effective way to remove varicose veins, medicine or exercise? Pls help me doc.
Hello, I have my thyroid report pls check if it's good or do I need to take any medicine or visit doctor. T4 = 6.3 mcg/dL T3= 1.1 ng/mL TSH= 1.7miU/ml.
I am 25 years female, got thyroid 2 years back. Doctors said it's an pregnancy thyroid, and I had asked to take tablets regularly. Recently my TSH level got increased to 6.6 and weight increased to 110 kgs. Now I'm worried whether it will affect my baby because I'm feeding him. I have undergone c- section 8 months back and would like to reduce my weight (38 kgs extra) by walking or jogging on a thread mill. Please advice if I can use thread mill at this time. Also please Suggest alternative options for reducing weight. Additionally, please let me know should I increase my 1/2 dosage of 25 mg.
I am 45 year old I have over fat and sugar problem last 7 month I know after check up please help me.
Hi Doctor ,I had total thyroidectomy due to Thyroid cancer, 4 Parathyroids were preserved, my surgery happened on 28th February it's almost 47 days, I am still using calcium supplement two times a day along with vitamin3 (2000 mg ). I had RAI as well on 31st March, currently taking 200 mcg Eltroxin. When Parathyroids are preserved when will the parathyroids start functioning again it's almost 50 days after surgery? My doctor told to reduce calcium supplement to one tablet a day but my Calcium decreased after taking 1 tablet per day what could be the reason? Is there any other reason causing low calcium what diagnosis should I attend?
Diabetes is a very common lifestyle disease, which happens when your body is not able to produce the insulin hormone or does not know how to use it in the right way. In such a scenario the glucose remains in the blood, and causes your blood sugar level to shoot up. It is a common knowledge that diabetes is a home for other diseases. Therefore managing it or preventing it is of utmost importance and in order to the same, one has to focus on the overall health and fitness of your body.
But managing diabetes is a challenge that most patients face every day. This is because there are so many aspects to be kept in mind right from workout to food to stress and general health, all of which work together to help you maintain the right blood sugar levels.
Here goes a holistic approach to aid you manage diabetes:
- Keep a record of the food you consume: When you are learning to control the level of blood sugar in your body, it would be very helpful if you maintain a journal of what food items you are eating every day. This will make it easier for you to monitor your diet and even if you indulge in some delicious savory, you can easily bring about a balance by eating the right amount of healthy fruits & vegetables for the following days.
- Exercise daily: Make exercise a part of your daily routine and empower yourself to fight diabetes. Types of exercises you can follow are brisk walking, basic weight training to boost your strength, swimming and yoga. Yoga postures which are highly beneficial in managing diabetes are Pranayam (deep breathing exercises), vajrasana, chakrasana, etc. which either enhance the insulin secretion or glucose utilisation.
- Be careful about your feet: Diabetes can lead to neuropathy and in the worst case, it may cause injuries in feet that go in-noticed because low pain sensation. Therefore, proper foot care is critical. You should wash your feet regularly with cold water and pat dry with a clean, dry towel & do make it a point to inspect the feet in front of a mirror. If there is a nerve damage along with numbness, you may notice blisters, sores, bruising, swelling, calluses or skin breakage. Thus, you will have to be very careful while inspecting your feet every day.
- Get rid of extra belly fat to reduce insulin resistance: It is a vicious circle, as extra belly fat can eventually lead to insulin resistance and insulin resistance can eventually lead to weight gain, but in order to manage and control diabetes it is important that this chain must be broken. Therefore, daily exercise of minimum 20 - 30 mins is very much required. to help you get rid of belly fat and control diabetes.
- Control Blood Pressure & Cholesterol if high: Diabetes is a host of diseases and diabetic people will eventually suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol problem. Diabetes is a major reason of artery damage, which in turn leads to high blood pressure. In order to, maintain a healthy heart and to prevent yourself against any cardiovascular diseases it is important that you keep you cholesterol and blood pressure in check.
- Get the right treatment for sleep apnea and sleepiness during the day: Sleep apnea refers to a condition that causes breathing interruptions numerous times in a day. It is triggered by faulty signals coming from your brain or due to blocking of the airway by soft tissues present in your throat. People affected with sleep apnea are more likely to have this disorder, which leads to insulin resistance and may also be called a roadblock for controlling diabetes.
- Brush and floss on a daily basis: When you are not able to control your diabetes level, it can lead to high level of glucose in the blood. Also, it can increase the level of glucose in the saliva, which in turn paves the way for a surge in tooth decay. Also, having diabetes makes it difficult for an infection to heal and thus, if you develop a gum disease, it may become very hard for you to get rid of it. So, if you make a habit of brushing and flossing regularly, you would be able to maintain good oral hygiene and save your teeth and gums from developing any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.