Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Parmer
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Weak Eyes
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ParmerYour feedback matters!
I have eye floaters in both the eyes and it was a gradual onset and progessive. Does it relate to a systemic illness.
Conjunctivitis allergy rahtee hai sir mujhe kuch din eye drops dalta hu too thik rahta hai fir again suru ho jata hai e/d olopatadine & e/d cmc dal raha ho eyes mai redness hai aur itching bhe hai yah 14 - 15 months se ho raha hai age 35 years Sandeep Kumar 18 months pahle right eyes ki squient ki surgery bhe karwaie theee.
Watch My smartphone screen late at night could make me lighthead and dizzy. And pressure in My head. I feel like am having a little eyes problem as well. Maybe My phone giving me them symptoms.
I was suffering with eyesight! I have it from my 4th standard of schooling. Still I was using spectacles. I don't want to use it anymore. Kindly, please help me to cure my eyesight, medically or any health tips to cure it Right eye:- SPH -7.00 CYL -0.50 AXIS 180° Left eye:- SPH -7.00 Kindly suggest me a solution.
My dad is 72 Yrs old, 3 4 years back, cataract operation was done. But at present he gets watery eyes frequently, and water flow from eyes like tears. What is to done?
Meri eyes se bahut pani nikalta hai. I am using specs and sometime very difficult to read, means I have to wipe my eyes very frequently. Pls advise.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.