Doctor in Sigma Superspeciality Clinic
Submit a review for Sigma Superspeciality ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sir I have taken stalopam plus 10 mg since 4 years. Now I am not ready to take it. But without it I have a problem of sleeping at night. please suggest me what could be done? Please help me. I am a b. P. And sugar patient .i.
Hello. I can not sleep at night. Actually, I have gone through a family problem which is related to my parents and my brother. And now I can not sleep at night all time I am thinking about how I can die. I do not want live, but whenever I started thinking about my mom and my bro my mind says what will happen with my mom and bro if I die. Or attempt suicide. Pls suggest me something I am very depressed.
My father is 60 years old. 2 months ago he was suffered from joint pain severely as he was not sit and stand up easily and when tried to do so, he was suffered from sever pain.
Hi, Mai cricket khelta hu, aur mera 1 sal cricket me gap hua, us 1 sal ke gap me maine Gym ki, lekin me abhi vapas cricket khelne ko gaya, tab muze throw karna nahi karna aa raha tha ,me jab bhi ball long throw karne ki koshish karta tabhi mera shoulder kafi pain karta hai, Me ek bowler hu aur muze bowling ke samay kuch pain nahi hota, sirf throw karne ke bad mera shoulder pain karta hai. Mere shoulder ki muscles pain karta hai. Please suggest me something for that.
During zym orr anything else I don't know. When I wake up in morning left shoulder paining after two days I do zym regular now in day it's normal but In night it's hurting. What can I do?
Any condition that results in numbness and tingling in the hand and arm caused by a pinched median nerve in the wrist leads to carpel tunnel syndrome. Irritation of the median nerve in this manner causes tingling and numbness of the thumb, index, and the middle fingers.
Symptoms: people mainly experience hand numbness, sensation of pins and needles in hand, hand pain at night, hand weakness/clumsiness (loss of gripping power) or wrist weakness.
1. Phalen sign- tingling in the median nerve distribution is induced by full flexion (or full extension for reverse phalen) of the wrists for up to 60 seconds (this test has 80% specificity).
2. The carpal compression test- this test involves applying firm pressure directly over the carpal tunnel, usually with the thumbs, for up to 30 seconds to reproduce symptoms (this test has specificity of 96%).
All special tests are performed by the physical therapist.
Diagnosis: carpel tunnel syndrome is suspectedly based on symptoms, supported by physical examination signs, and confirmed by nerve conduction testing.
Treatment: mild symptoms usually can be treated with home care.
1. Stop activities that cause numbness and pain. Rest your wrist longer between activities.
2. Ice your wrist for 10 to 15 minutes 1 or 2 times a day along with physiotherapy treatment.
3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids) to relieve pain and reduce swelling.
4. Wear a wrist splint at night. This takes pressure off your median nerve.
The sooner you start treatment, the better your chances of stopping symptoms and preventing long-term damage to the nerve.