Doctor in Kidney Life Clinic
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Kidney Life ClinicYour feedback matters!
Namaste sir Sir mere urinary Mai stone hai Ye pehele kidney Mai thi But kuch medicine se track hokar urinary Mai again hai Jiska size 12 mm hai mujhe urine pass karte time problem aati hai.
Hi Sir, Having this from last Two Days. Having blood (little thick) in the morning while passing urine, it also pains in the urine way, can't put pressure while urine. All the day urine comes normal (no blood), but little pain is there while doing urine. Rest there is no pain in any other part of body. Only in the penis while urinating.
Am a IGA Nephro patient (stage II), I was suffering with multiple disc at my back after the MRI done they have found a CYST near my heart, what are the recommendation needed. Got too much complications with severe allergy that caused me a bronchitis and makes me difficult or short of breathe. I tried to go for walking but its make me easy to become tired. Kindly give some advised for the treatment to be done. Will you please give me some diet schedule or diet table as I still having an unstable of sugar level and blood pressure is not stable. I tried so hard to maintain all those but but is not going good. Just few days back am not aware that my uric acid is very high that cause me too much pain to my feet. I have lots of medicines to take. How true that some medicines may cause or effect of uric acid to become risks? How the doctor give treatment but affecting the other organs? How true or fact?
Urine me jalan hoti hai bathroom lagta hai to jalan hoti hai bathroom me blood Nahi ata hai panis me jalan hoti hai urine yesa 18 sal se ho Raha hai UTI problem hai ya kidney stones ya urethral stricture hai pata nahi hai bar bar urine ata hai fever Nahi ata hai kon sa test karvana padega aur unme kitna kharcha ayega something something.
I am experiencing frequent passing of urine sometimes at an interval of 1 to 1 and a half hour. Pls suggest.
I have 8 mm kidney stone in right side. Right side back pain is severe can it remove by .Medicine. Or surgery. Because I am afraid to surgery. Please suggest me as soon as possible. I am help less.
My father is a dialysis patient due to his kidney failure, he takes two dialysis a week, and is having certain prescribed medicines, he is suffering from severe backache, he is mostly laying and sleeping only even if we make him sit for sometime he doesn't feel like sitting as it pains and goes to sleep, he had taken ultracet but no other pain killers, can you please advise what to do.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body.