Doctor in VIMAL CHANDRA BHAGAT
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for VIMAL CHANDRA BHAGATYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
dr Vimal Chandra Bhagat of VIMAL CHANDRA BHAGAT in Raigarh gave my daughter a treatment for her autism problem. her autism is the biggest concern of my and my wife's life. so we needed to find the best psychiatrist for treating her. we are so happy that we consulted him for the treatment as I can see certain changes in her. Though she cannot tell that herself but I can feel those changes after noticing her actions. I am very thankful to him for doimg this miracle. she used to be uncontrollable but now she tries to listen to us and act accordingly.
Thanks to him that the depression treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Everything was just spick and span in the VIMAL CHANDRA BHAGAT. Vimal Chandra Bhagat has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. The overall outlook of the VIMAL CHANDRA BHAGAT was very nice. Initially the symptoms of depression were not that severe but then it became worse. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm.
DrVimal Chandra Bhagatis the psychiatrist whom I visited for my problem of alcohol addiction.I started noticing miraculous changes in me after my first interaction with the doctor.its been 6 counselling sessions since then and every session brought more improvement.mentionable things about Doctor is his punctuality with the appointment time given to patients.i would recommend her to anyone who is facing problems as such..really thankful to the doctor and clinic staff at VIMAL CHANDRA BHAGAT in raigarh
Thanks to him I am much better now. Vimal ChanDra Bhagat doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. All the staff members were very helpful. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of smokingFrom quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.
I failed in my 12th class final examination and I was having extremely bad thoughts about my carrier. Infact I thought to attempt a suicide once. My father took me to a psychiatrist. He took 4-5 counselling sessions and I am feeling much better. he is really friendly and always motivated me for my carrier. I am perfectly fine now and this time I scored 87% in my exams due to his motivation and treatment. I owe him a big thank for his guidance and advice.
During the complete memory improvement program, Dr Vimal always supported and motivated me. The waiting area in the Vimal ChanDra Bhagat is very comfortable for elderly patients. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.
I decided to quit smoking but was not able to. As one of friends referred Dr Vimal. I consulted him and I am quite benefitted with his treatment. Even I am hoping for further improvement. He treated me with full patience and I had a wonderfull experience. Now , I am finally able to get back to my normal self.
I was trying to conceive but was not able to , so my husband took me to Dr Vimal. He is one of the best gynaecologist in the city. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I am completely satisfied with the results of my treatment.
I was suffering from stress and It was affecting my day to day life. My father took me to Dr Vimal. He is a well experienced psychologist. He helped me to get rid this problem. He took number of counselling sessions and after all the sessions, I am perfectly fine.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Vimal . He is a very practical doctor. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I was diagnosed with ocd. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
Dr. Vimal Chandra Bhagat provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and professional. Thank you for the information.
If your teenager finds out that she is pregnant, and will be having a baby soon, it is a very difficult situation to cope with. Teenage pregnancy is associated with intense stress and trauma in both the girl and her parents, and family. It is important for you to realise that teenage pregnancy can be okay, based on good and wise decisions. You should seek all options at hand, and discuss them with people you trust. There are several coping methods for dealing with the stress, trauma, and difficulty of teenage pregnancy. They are as follows:
Keep in mind that it is okay to be overwhelmed
- A flood of emotions is likely to flow through your body on finding out that your teenage daughter is pregnant.
- Your mind has to be set for facing several challenges which lie ahead. You have to go ahead.
- It is okay to feel upset, but avoid showing it in front of your daughter.
- You might be upset and angry, but you need to realise that your daughter is scared and alone.
- She needs you by her side during this phase more than ever. Your child’s health has to remain relaxed both physically and mentally during pregnancy.
- Do not make your daughter feel shameful as it will worsen the trauma. You need to make her understand that you are with her to figure out some kind of solution.
Ask your daughter what she wants
- It is important for you to ask your pregnant teenage daughter about what she wants, and you should respect her wishes.
- Your daughter has to be comfortable with the choices you make regarding the pregnancy.
Give her advice and help her in exploring options
- Instead of forcing your opinions and views on your daughter, you need to lead her to beneficial resources and support centres.
- It is important for your daughter to make the best decision, without a lot of influence over what has been decided.
- Explore the available options with her and point out the various pros and cons.
Teach your daughter the skills required to become independent
- While you have to help your teenage daughter emotionally, financially and in many other ways, you should also teach her the ways of becoming an independent self sufficient adult.
- If she decides on having the baby, it is very important for her to learn to take care of the baby and deal with all the issues that are likely to be faced.
It is also recommended for you to take your pregnant teenage daughter for therapy and proper counselling. These are also important for her to cope with the trauma and make the best decisions.
Respected sir/mam, I am taking the following medications for depression nd borderline Personality disorder: Venlafaxine-150 mg bd Oxcarbazepine-300 mg od Risperidone- 1 mg od Can I take Himalaya brahmi capsules daily? Will there be any drug interactions with above listed medication. Please guide me. want to take brahmi tablets becoz of memory problems.
Is someone close to you into drugs? Are you concerned about him or her having a drug problem? There are several patterns of drug abuse, which help you to determine the extent of drug abuse a person is undergoing. It is important for you to recognize your dear ones’ drug use patterns and analyse whether you need to take further steps. The different drug abuse patterns are classified as follows:
- Hard drug use
- Hard drugs like cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine are considered to be the most dangerous in terms of their harmful effects on health and behavior.
- They are associated with risks of addiction. Most people start with such drugs recreationally, but addiction can set in very quickly.
- People engaging in hard drugs are subjected to high risk behavior. They usually become isolated and live in their own world, away from society.
- Frequent drug use
- The frequency of drug abuse is not good enough for determining, if a person is addicted.
- People engaging themselves in binge drinking during weekends can have serious issues in spite of not drinking every day.
- Frequent drug use indicates a person’s drug tolerance and dependence. A person who drinks or uses drugs regularly is quite likely to continue this pattern.
- Early drug use
- People who start taking drugs from early adolescence are at an enhanced risk of developing drug problems in their adulthood.
- The earlier a child gets into drugs, the sooner they become addicts.
- During adolescence, a person’s body and brain still undergo development and any kind of drug-related consequences may be quite severe.
- Drug use from an early age is quite a common phenomenon.
- Solitary drug use
- Teenagers who use marijuana, cigarettes and alcohol while they are alone are at a higher risk of developing drug problems later in life.
- They are quite likely to have poor physical health by the age of 23, compared to social drug users.
- Solitary drug use is also quite a common aspect that prevails.
- Escapist drug use
A lot of people drink on some occasions, and try some substance just for the sake of experimenting. However, when the substance starts affecting your career, relationships and activities, a pattern of drug use is recognized. These patterns increase the risk of addiction, no matter how many months, years or weeks a person is engaged in them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Is your teenager child suffering from depression? Young adults or teenagers are quite moody. Hormonal fluctuations leads to irritability, outburst of anger, defiant behavior, weepiness, and emotional hysteria. It is important for you to differentiate between depression, teenage drama, and other mood disorders that are likely during teenage days. Depression in your child from an early age can have serious effects late in life.
Hence, it is very important for you to deal with your teenager’s depression. Here are some important tips you should apply:
- Get proper diagnosis
- A proper and accurate diagnosis of your child’s depression is very important.
- It is the first step that you should take to be certain about the condition.
- Choose the right therapist or doctor
- Finding a good therapist or doctor is the second step you need to take.
- Take opinions of people, and explore well to come across an ideal therapist who would be perfect for dealing with your depressed teenager.
- You may need a doctor’s assistance and advice for a long term basis, and thus it is important to choose a trustworthy doctor.
- Observe the negative thoughts
- Several negative thoughts manipulate our feelings. Something that starts with a negative thought can become a source of depression and anxiety.
- However, by recognizing these thoughts, it becomes easier to cope with them and their consequences.
- Outsmart the brain
- Our brain has two sides that respond to different kinds of inputs.
- While a negative situation confronts us, the right brain circuits come into play; while in case of positive situations, the left brain responds.
- It is important to create a bridge across the brain, so that you can travel to both the sides.
- Take mood boosters
- There are certain food items that help in uplifting your mood.
- If you are a depressed teenager, you should consume foods containing omega-3 fatty acids which are beneficial for alleviating your depression.
- You should take foods such as salmon, sardines, ground flaxseeds and walnuts.
- You should also consume vitamin B12 and Folate as these produce serotonin and act as effective mood stabilizers.
- Quit alcohol
- Alcohol is harmful when you are depressed and anxious, and it also alters your brain while you are a teenager. This can have adverse effects later in life.
- Working out for uplifiting your mood and distress by swimming, running, boxing, or walking provides instant relief from depression.
- Exercises boosts the activity of serotonin and norepinehrine.
- It also helps in stimulation of the brain chemicals that encourage the growth of nerve cells.
As a teenager suffering from depression, it is very important for you to seek help from places and people your trust. You may approach a person outside of your family as well, if you are not comfortable with letting your parents know. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Dear sir, Mujhe epilepsy Hain but Meri wife ko nhi. Humdono baby chahate Hain. 1) Mera epilepsy Hain for bhi main 100%fit hnu But main medicine leta hnu pichhle 8 years se (epilepx chorono 500 twice daily) 2) sex krne k aage ya pregnant hone k aage hum dono ko koi medicine ya sabhdhaniya abalamban krna chahiye? 3) Kya kre ki jis se Mera baby fit reh or koi mere trah problem nhi ho? Please koi successful medicine ya upay bataiye ye Mera baby ka future ka sawal Hain sir.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an abnormal condition of the mind that develops when a person is exposed to certain traumatic events in life such as accidents, sexual assault or warfare.
The major symptoms of PTSD are:
- Reliving the traumatic experience over and over again; this leads to severe and long-term mental distress.
- Recurring dreams about the events.
- Provocation of traumatic thoughts by the slightest event that causes distress to the individual.
- Avoiding memories and thoughts that might remind them of the event.
- Developing a negative view of themselves and the world.
- Developing social or specific phobias.
- Medication and antidepressants: Medicines such as paroxetine, sertraline and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) help the individual address insomnia related problems that occur due to PTSD and suppress nightmares.
- Psychotherapy: This form of therapy is used to cure both mental health conditions (such as obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety and depression) as well as emotional problems that result from PTSD. Skilled mental health experts are needed for this form of treatment to be administered. They would listen to each individual patiently and provide effective strategies to give solutions to the problems. Some of these therapies are:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy: This therapy enables the individual to adapt to changes and recognize thought patterns which lead to irrational and negative behaviour and actions.
- Exposure therapy: This therapy causes the affected individual to first become anxious by exposing him/her to the traumatic memories, situations and objects by simulating them. The therapy helps the person to overcome his/her fears and become comfortable in the same environment that had previously caused fear and anxiety.
- Group therapy: This popular and effective form of therapy allows the individual to share his/her feelings, fears and thoughts with a group of people who have themselves experienced similar trauma in their lives. Sharing such experiences helps reduces stress levels.
Some Self-Help and Coping Tips include:
- Avoiding situations that cause PTSD can worsen the condition. Hence, the individual should try to embrace and face such situations boldly.
- PTSD can result in loss of motivation and stress. Try utilizing your time in socialising, indulging in certain or even exercising for that matter.
- Taking some time out to relax and having fun is very important. This calms the body and mind, thereby improving one’s mood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My cousin is recovering from psychosis. She is 19 year old now. She had symptoms in the age of 18 and symptoms become OK after 10 days after taking respideral2 mg and censpram lite. She is fine and doing her studies well but still on medication. Will She be able to live her life as a normal person?
Sleep is the most essential part of our lives because it is the time when our body gets rejuvenated and recharged. However, due to numerous reasons, quite a few individuals fail to achieve proper sleep or any sleep at all. This condition in which a person is unable to sleep at night can be termed as insomnia.
Causes of insomnia
There can be varied reasons for different people that can cause insomnia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle i.e. improper sleep cycle, improper food habits, untimely naps, substance abuse etc.
- Medical conditions like sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine problems, arthritis, asthma, neurological condition like Parkinson’s disease, chronic back pain etc.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Certain medications aimed to cure other health problems
In case of the treatable medical reasons, insomnia is gone once the problem is treated. However, for people who have no idea as to why they suffer from insomnia, here are certain tips that can help in fighting it.
Lifestyle changes to cure insomnia
Starting with a significant lifestyle change can be a great way to change one’s sleep cycles and get a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain a proper and healthy diet, with more fruits and vegetables and less carbs and fat.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (despite the fact that you may not feel sleepy). This will train the body and regulate the body clock.
- Avoid afternoon naps or any short naps during the day.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine as it has contains properties that keeps a person up for long hours.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and nicotine. Although alcohol is associated with fun and partying, it is actually a depressant and causes improper sleep.
- Avoid any meal right before bed time.
Tips that can help
- Take a good, warm shower right before sleep.
- Ask your partner to give you a nice massage before bedtime.
- Restrict bed activities to sleep and sex only, nothing more.
- Make a really comfortable and inviting sleep environment.
- Try and get rid of all your worries before going to bed.
- Reduce stress using a number of stress reduction therapies like meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, etc.
Apart from the lifestyle changes and the tips that will help you gain a better sleep, there is another therapy, which may be useful. It is called the cognitive behavioural therapy. This therapy can give essential knowledge about sleep and help achieve normal sleep routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.