Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Patient Review Highlights
thank you very much doctor , your treatment is wonderuful
Awesome experience thanku so much Dr. You save my lyf reliefed by the prescription....
If you are experiencing symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing and crumbling of your nails, toenail fungus or onychomycosis is indicated. This is a very common problem, which is usually painless, unless the infection gets spread. The fungus thrives under certain conditions like abnormal levels of pH in the skin, a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and a continuous exposure to moist or damp environment. If not treated properly, toenail fungus can lead to cracking, splitting or total loss of your toenail. There are various ways of treating fungal infections in the nails. Some of them are as follows:
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antifungal properties, which help in treating toenail fungus. You need to mix some drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and olive oil. Using a piece of cotton, apply the mixture on your affected nail, keep it for 10 minutes and scrub off the nail with a toothbrush. For ideal results, you must repeat this process more than twice regularly.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is a commonly used remedy for fungal infections in your nails. It also helps in neutralizing foot odor. Add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salt in hot water, add vinegar to the mixture and soak your affected nail in the solution. After this, wash your feet with water. Repeat the procedure twice a day for several weeks.
White Vinegar: This is an ideal ingredient for the treatment of toenail fungus. It helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin and fights against infections. Add one part of white vinegar to warm water and soak your affected toenail in it for about 10 minutes. After this, you must wash it off. Carry out the process twice a day for effective results.
Oil of Pregano: Oil of oregano is considered effective because of its antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal way for treating fungal infections in your nails. Mix oregano oil with olive oil, apply the solution on your nails and leave it for over 30 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a day for good results.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Listerine mouthwash is another important home remedy for treating fungal infections in the nails. This mouthwash contains certain compounds along with alcohol, which have very strong antiseptic properties and help in eliminating harmful fungi and bacteria from your nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
How to solve a fungal infection problem on your thighs. Which way would be the best to cure it in fast and better way because it been a month and sometimes it is very itchy.
I have skin disease at buttocks since year ago. I tried skin creams like clobeta GM but it didn't worked. Sometime it heals very good but in short time it appears. Can you suggest me cream or any medicine with more power?
I am having little active acne and on Wednesday I am having a session of dermaroller. So how can I reduce them in short time.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.