Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Karjat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita Hiraman DalviYour feedback matters!
Some time I have feel pain in my solder of right side. automatically it has been ok and get again. My elbow also feel pain when do this. Please give me suggestion what should I do?
Heart disease accounts for about one third of all adult deaths, but dietary changes would help prevent it.
- Eat more fiber
It can be found in whole grain cereals and breads, fresh fruit and vegetables, dried beans, peas, and lentils. Fiber reduces the amount of fat and cholesterol you absorb while digesting fatty foods.
- Eat less saturated fats.
Cut down on fatty foods, choosing lean meats and polyunsaturated vegetable oil such as olive oil. Eat more fish and poultry, and switch to skimmed milk and low-fat dairy products.
- Cut down on fats and sugar.
Avoid fats and highly refined sugary foods, such as ice cream, cookies, cakes, and many processed products.
- Keep your weight down.
Obesity is known to increase your risk of coronary heart disease.
- Eat only four eggs a week.
They are high in cholesterol.
- Reduce your salt intake.
It may raise your blood pressure, which in turn increases your risk of developing coronary heart disease.
My lips become so darken Some peoples comments on me and saying that your lips like blueberry Wt should I do? So thn become a sweet and pinky lips.
I am pcod patient. Trying to convince. Had one miscarriage. Right now m on clomipure, metformin 500, aspirin 75. How much time it will take me to conceive. Taking treatment for 3 cycles.
I am a 64 years old lady. I am having throat problem (mainly voice) left vocal cord is weak. What I should do to come out of this. Please guide me. Thanks.
I am 27 year old boy and I have thyroid stimulating hormone 5.74. I have muscle pain low concentration and constipation. One more problem is that my semen always come out when I walk or when I go for pee. I don't feel apatite. I think my liver is not good should I get check up my liver .and what is the reason to come out semen daily due to liver problem or some other cause. Please tell me reason.
How we can control masturbation I tried it many times but I can't I am 20, male and doing it daily from last 3-4 years.
I have wheatish complexion but want to be fairer how can I be fair with natural or homeopathy remedies.
I am having periods before time my due date is 11th july but I have started bleeding today I have taken unwanted 72 within 72 hours and previously I took pill when I earlier had sex .i want to know the reason? Am I pregnant? And I am also having diabetes.
If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, you are likely to be able to travel during most of your pregnancy. Just be sure to discuss air travel and extended trips with your doctor ahead of time. When traveling, it's also smart to carry a written record of your due date and any medical conditions you have.
When traveling by car, remember the following:
• Wear your seat belt , even if your car has an air bag. Strap the lower belt across your lower lap/upper thighs. Run the shoulder belt between your breasts and up over your shoulder, not over your abdomen. Remove any excess slack in the seat belt.
• Proper use of an air bag is important regardless of whether you are pregnant. If you are sitting in front of an air bag, slide the seat as far back as possible, and tilt the seat back slightly to increase the distance between your chest and the air bag [to 10 in. (25 cm) or more]. For the latest air bag safety information, see the U.S. Department of Transportation website at www.safercar.gov.
• Take bathroom breaks and short walks at least every 2 hours on long trips to increase the blood circulation in your legs and reduce bladder pressure.
When you're pregnant, the safest time to travel is during your second trimester (18 to 24 weeks), when your risks for miscarriage and preterm labor are lowest. During your third trimester, it's best to stay within 300 miles of home, in case of sudden changes that need medical attention. Airplane travel tips include the following:
• Check with the airline for its requirements before you book a flight. Some airlines do not allow women more than 35 weeks pregnant to fly.
• Carry written documentation of your due date when traveling. Some airlines ask to see this information.
• Wear your seat belt strap over your lower lap/upper thighs. When in flight, keep your seat belt fastened as much as possible in case of turbulence.
• Take a few walks while on a long flight to increase the blood circulation in your legs.
• Choose an aisle seat if possible. This will make it easier to move around in the plane.