Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Karjat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangita Hiraman DalviYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self sourbh. I am 22years old man. I have suffering from fever for last two days what should I do.
Sir iam a Ca student and I have to read a lot daily. But the problem is iam sleeping very early. Wt I have to do sleep less and be awake.
Hi I m 26 year old female. I have hairfall problem for last 2 yeas and skin problem too. My skin is looking very dry. What should I do for my both problems?
I am 24 year old and still suffering from pimples. Doctors suggested like it may be due to hormonal imbalance or cyst in ovary. What should I do?
I am too low on weight and I am trying to gain it, I started gym last month and hate taking protien powders, shakes or bars. So anyone please help me by advising me the best protein rich foods.
Sir, I'm suffering from sunlight during the morning. It feels like 1000s of needles pushing through my body. Why this happening?
I am 44 years old and experiencing backpain caused by sitting in front of computer for many hours continuously. Its only aggregates when I sit and now after 4 years my legs and arms is getting soberness how I can get weel again.
I had a severe head pain due to an fearful dream I woke up fearfully midnight n the pain was hillarious wht shld I do to get rid of it.
On my face I have many ance black scars .yesterday my cheek has rubed on any metal .by this accident. Its leave 2 inch long red marks. How to clear them?
I am 15years old girl, wanted to ask dat, wen a boy gets excited for sex his sign for that is penis gets erect, and later release sperm. Is there any sign for girl to know wen she get excited n releases something?
How to loose my weight please help about to dieght please how to loose my weight and how I m look sleep and cute and my seen is soft.
My wife aged 47 yrs is suffering from urinary problem since last 5 years. She has acute pain and problem in urination and flow is very less. She has desire to urinate but cannot. The ultrasound report reveals that post urine void is very high. She has two issues with normal delivery and no medical past history. She consulted one doctor (urologist). The doctor said that her urinary tube is got strictured often. The doctor has done urethral dilatation 8-10 times which resulted only temporary relief for 2-3 months but the problem is still sustained rather increased. We are worried and want to get permanent relief from this urological problem. Is there any treatment for this problem at your end. Kindly advise and help us.
I Am 20 Years Old. I Have Problems Of Pimples & Black Spots Are Available On My Face. This Problems Is Last One Years. What I Have Do For This Problem? please Help, What Do For This Problems immediately?
While red bloodshot eyes may look worrisome at first sight, it is not a cause of concern all the time. There are benign, short-lasting bouts that will disappear on their own to serious medical reasons that could require intervention.
Listed below are some common causes and ways to manage red eyes.
- Conjunctivitis: The most common cause of red or pink eye is a conjunctivitis infection of the membrane covering the sclera. The blood vessels are irritated and give the eye a red hue. This is contagious and very common in children, needs to be treated with antibiotic drops based on the cause.
- Allergy: Be it pollen, dust, dander, or some other chemicals, eyes could be sensitive to it and get inflamed and take on a red color. This can be treated with a combination of prevention by avoiding exposure to the allergen (which causes the allergy) and some antihistamine drops if required.
- Contact lenses: Extended or improper use of contact lenses is the main reason for red eyes in contact lens users. There is reduced lubrication, increased accumulation of dust and microbes if the lens is not removed at frequent intervals. Removal of the lens and visits to the doctor are important things for managing it.
- Computer Vision Syndrome: With people spending a large amount of time staring at computer screens, tablets and phone screens, the dryness in the eyes increase, thereby, leading to red eyes. The reduced blinking when working on computers also affects the condition. It is therefore very important to take conscious breaks to stare away from the monitors and use special glasses if required. In some cases, eye drops may also be required.
- Occupational Hazard: For people working outdoors, conditions such as dust, heat, smoke, and dry air increase the chances of red eyes. Reducing exposure as much as possible and use of protective eyewear is extremely essential.
- Dry Eye Syndrome: The tear glands are a constant source of lubrication for the eyes and also cleanse the eyes from the minute dust particles and other irritants. For various reasons, the tears produced may not be sufficient and can lead to red eyes. Artificial tear substitute could be used for managing this.
Some benign reasons like swimming, smoking, lack of sleep, pregnancy, common cold also produce bloodshot eyes. On the other hand, corneal ulcer, uveitis, ocular herpes, glaucoma, and other medical conditions could also lead to red eyes.
If it persists for more than 2 days, is painful, and is associated with discharge or sensitivity to light, it is important to seek medical help, especially if associated with injury or trauma.
Related Tip: "Natural Remedies For Better Eyesight"
I have a tight frenulum attached to the head of penis. Difficult having sex without condom. What should I do.
My face is too much oily. I have used oil control face wash bt did not get any fruitful result. What should I have do?
Nuts were rediculed till a few years back by the diet-conscious population because they are high in fats. However, now they are being embraced by the very same people because of their heart healthy, anti diabetes and weight loss properties.
Recent research has transformed mindsets. Extensive studies published in reputed journals prove that nuts not only promote heart health and fight diabetes, but they also aid in weight-loss. Nuts are nutritional nuggets containing phytochemicals and unsaturated fats, which are a type of fat that promotes heart-health. They also contain high levels of Vitamin E, folic acid, magnesium, copper and antioxidants.
Promoters of weight loss
Nuts are some of the most filling food items available in your kitchen cabinets. The high fibre and protein in nuts makes you feel full faster. This means you will never binge eat on nuts, you will not reach for the pizza in the fridge and therefore, not pile on the kilos. Because of this, nuts are a dieter’s dream.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says that dieters stick with their diet plan longer if nuts are included in it. In fact they don’t feel they are on a diet, if they’re allowed to eat nuts while dieting. Other prestigious studies suggest that women who eat nuts tend to be slimmer than women who don’t. Nuts like peanuts can increase your metabolic rate. So you burn up more calories and lose weight.
Nuts also stabilize your blood sugar as they are low glycemic index foods. This means they are digested more slowly and release sugar gradually into the bloodstream, as compared to food items such as rice that is a high glycemic index food. Low glycemic index food products also provide long-term energy and decrease cravings.
Nuts contain calories, but these calories come along with awesome health benefits. Since, one ounce of nuts contains 160- 200 calories, it’s important to remember not to binge on other fatty foods like ghee along with nuts. Balance is important while having these nutrient-dense foods. If you don’t do this, you will end up putting on weight instead of losing it.
Apart from portion control, nutritionists suggest that you do the following:
- Eat nuts along with other food items, like mix and match nuts with fruits, sprinkle nuts on soups, cheese or breads and eat them with salads.
- Eat small portions and avoid eating handful of nuts at a go.
- The nuts that are really good are walnuts, almonds, Macadamia nuts, pecans and cashews. So try to include more of these. Also, if you are allergic to peanuts, stay away from them.
- Avoid sweet or flavoured varieties of nuts. These contain extra doses of salt and sugar and can end up making you fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.