Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in revdanda and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar KheduYour feedback matters!
Mera baby 3 month ka h Jo Breast feed krta h agr Mala N medicine leti hu to baby ko koi dikt to nhi hogi ya mujhe koi side effect.
Croup or ‘Kali Khansi’, as it is called in local parlance, is recognized by a loud cough that often sounds like the barking of a seal. It can cause rapid or difficult breathing, and sometimes wheezing. Croup is thought to be caused by a virus, but reflux acidity has been suggested as a possible trigger.
In gastroesophageal reflux disease, stomach acid causes swelling and inflammation of the larynx, which narrows the airway. It can trigger more swelling with any kind of viral or respiratory infection.
Identifying children with gastroesophageal reflux disease could help treat and improve recurring croup. It is unusual for a child to have three or more bouts of croup over a short period of time. These children need to be evaluated.
The same is true for adults also. Patients with non responding asthma should be investigated for underlying acidity as the cause of acute asthma.
YOu can ask me privately in any doubts
Dr. My son is 5 year old. He has cough since Nov 2015. I had given antibiotics like amoxyclav and azithromycin and asthalin coriminic and cetrizine syp but no effect. All his blood test chest xray and afb test are normal. In chest xray he had mild cardiomegaly. Drs. Done echo whis is normal.In blood test his eosinophil are 11. Drs says he has allergy in blood and prescribe Montair 10 mg one tab in night for three months. Dr. My question is can I give 5 year old child Montelukast 10 mg or less dose like 5 mg montair. And can it is ok for three months.
I got operated gall balder 2 year back, now I got stated with gastric problem, kindly suggest. I have visited gastrilogist in apple hospital too he has given one month medicine, in between it got stop again started. Kindly suggest.
My mother is 68 years she has been diagnosed for lung fibrosis she was taking lumenac 600mg 3 times + iveprid 10mg for last 2years no progression in disease but her saturation was 90 later fell to 60 on excretion now she is taking prifenex 800mg a day and Benz for cough her saturation is 84 while sitting and 65 while walking she is on 2lpm oxygen also her feet and face is swelling but her echo test is normal . We like to know the below questions: 1. Why is her feet and face swelling 2. Can she take both lumenac and prifenex together 3. Her pft test are excellent but still saturation is not returning. Why? 4. Her X-ray shows only each lung is 35% white shading rest looks black. Please answer our question. Regards Imthiyas Ahmed
Dear Sir My son had did IQ test and his IQ level 68 and he is suffering from depression. He is 25 years Old please give suggestion thanks.
Hi sir, my wife is 3months pregnancy n it was by ivf. Now we were done blood test today tsh is. 09 n t4 is 2.03. Is there any risk to baby? Please suggest me a good solution please.
Respected Sir my child has a 3 year old and his skin of penis is not properly up and down. What can I do?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
13 days back I delivered baby girl 3 kgs c section ,on first day I didn't get any milk same continued 2 nd day so my paediatric given me dexloc, I have milk wen I press milk cmg out bt my baby habituated to bottle nw she nt taking my milk at all n my nipples are flat she nt able latch ,I tried manual hand pump milk nt cmg ,I m takg good diet also bt no milk and nw she started vomiting ,I m worried abt my child ,I tried nipple shield too .bt baby sucks force nt sufficient, please sort my prblm.
Hi, My new born son is 4 weeks old. He is not sleeping well because he wants someone to hold him. He sleeps well in lap and by the time we put him on the bed he wakes up. Shall we put him on the saree cradle. He sleeps good at nights.
Hi I have a 9 month old baby. How many times in a month do I need to give calcirol sachets? And how many times in a year?
You often get into this mess of losing part or whole of the tooth, and this is actually a nasty situation in several ways. You may get severe pain there, or the sharp edge of the broken tooth may cut the cheek and other areas of the skin in the mouth white chewing or biting. Besides, if left untreated the broken part may accumulate dirt and food particles and can later form serious infections in the gum too. It looks bad too when a front tooth is broken, and often leaves your inner mount with cuts and abrasions when the sharp edge of the broken tooth rips of skin inside the mouth as you chew.
The first aid part
There are several ways to manage the broken tooth, and the first steps of first aid after the incident are as follows:
- To control the acute pain after the tooth break, you may take a painkiller like acetaminophen. This will soothe the pain, and make it much easier and bearable.
- You must try sticking some sugar-less chewing gum on the tooth to prevent cutting inside the mouth. In case a gum is not available, you may try putting some simple wax in there.
- Try gulping the food and chew less, or go on a liquid diet to avoid touch of much food with the broken tooth unless it gets the first treatment.
Filing and Bonding- the initial treatment
On going to the dentist based on the tooth break condition, you will be suggested various remedies. A tooth filing or bonding is the general remedy. If a small portion of the tooth is broken, then the tooth can be simply filed in case it is one of the rear teeth. The tooth will be chipped and filed to smoothen the cut edge so that it never again pokes the skin around.
If the break is not small, then bonding is a good option. The dentist fills the rest of the tooth space with a resin or porcelain material to make it look whole and natural again, and this solves the problem both physically and cosmetically.
Crowning the tooth
If the tooth is damaged more than a root canalling may be needed, and thereafter a cap or crown will be worn over the broken teeth so that it gets a natural look and the hardness to chew. You may lose sensations permanently on the tooth if the root nerve is blocked during the process. Else you will have a cosmetically working tooth for a few years until the crown wears off and needs a re-crowning.
Hi My daughter is 3 years old and she vomited whole night 15 to 20 times in 25min gap no water and milk feeding. Already given domperidone but vomited. Please suggest any medicine
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.
Hiii doctor My baby boy is approximately 4 months old. I want to asked you that in this hot weather can we give water to the baby or not. please tell me.
I have taken amoxicillin cetrizine after that breast milk production is less. Plus suggest how to increase the production.
My baby is 3 month. Dry cough from 20 days. 3 times medicine / doctor change but no relax in cough. I request you please provide the solution and medicine.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.