Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Raigad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv P BudhakarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I take root canal treatment for my 2 teeth. But within one month some part of cement is disappeared and I am getting pain from that 2 teeth. Give me some tips to me to fix the problem.
Suffering from erectile dysfunction and overall weakness and now performance anxiety 36 year old male suffering from last 6 months earlier I was taking antidepressant for around 2 years now I have stopped it coz of it side effects please tell the solution and which treatment is best homeopathy or herbal as I do not believe in allopathic coz of side effects now please reply.
My son who is 45 days old demands for breast milk more often. Sometimes in 1 hr interval and continues to drink for about 20 to 30 min. Will this overfeed my baby? Does this result in digestive problems?
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have allergy for seven days please give me a suggestion doctor please give me a suggestion for a short time as possible.
Hello. Sir I am. Getting repeatedly headache Feeling nausea Ness Vision is not clear Skipping my meals.
I have a serious migrain problem since last two months ago. Before that I didnot face any kind of migrain problem. I am in a very big dilema. What should I do?
Sir I have problem in my testicles actually I am running from two months and now my testicles size have increased now what to do.
Do you want to experience a massive boost in your semen production?
Trust me, you are not alone. Most men would do anything to help them produce more semen. A larger volume of semen is not just great for enhancing fertility but is also great for enhancing pleasure on ejaculation.
One of the most important factors affecting semen production in your body is your testosterone level. Low testosterone impacts semen production negatively and vice versa.
Listed below are some simple ways to enhance semen production in your body:
1. Begin by Drinking More Fluids
The simplest thing you can do to increase your semen production is to drink more fluids. Dehydration impacts your body fluids adversely and it's no different when it comes to semen volume.
Try to drink as much water as possible. You must drink at least 8-10 full glasses of water every day. Fruit juices are another great option. However, you must avoid soft drinks and coffee. This is because caffeine is known to result in dehydration.
2. Consume More Zinc
Zinc is important for testosterone production. You would be surprised to know that almost 70% of zinc in your body is actually present in your semen and you lose it with every ejaculation. Thus, it's all the more important to consume more zinc.
Some of the best sources of zinc include beef, red meat, poultry, seafood like oysters etc. Oysters are a great source of zinc but the problem with them is that they feed at the bottom of the sea which is getting increasingly polluted with each passing day. In such a case, beef happens to be the best source of zinc.
As a matter of fact, grass-fed beef is one of the best source of both zinc and protein. Including it in your diet it a great step towards enhancing semen production.
3. Lifestyle Changes
Here are a couple of lifestyle changes that can help boost your semen volume:
Exercise Daily - Weight training is a great way to enhance testosterone secretion in your body. Not just this, exercise also help boost flow of oxygenated blood that is rich in nutrients to your whole body, including the testicles. This helps your testicles get all the required minerals to increase semen production
Stop Smoking - I know you are already aware that smoking causes cancer. However, what most men do not realize is that smoking is equally bad for their sexual and reproductive health too. Nicotine and other toxins in cigarettes can lower sperm count and semen volume and also alter the DNA structure of sperm resulting in fertility issues. Thus, you must consider giving up smoking.
Manage Stress - Stress, depression and other negative feeling can play havoc within your body. Stress can spike up hormone cortisol in your bloodstream which impacts testosterone production adversely. This affects semen production negatively. You must try to manage stress through yoga and other techniques like tai chi etc. Exercise is another effective stress buster.
4. Try Natural Semen Enhancement Pills
Yet another effective way to boost semen production is with the help of natural semen enhancement pills. Such pills are a powerful amalgamation of minerals, vitamins and herbal extract that can help you produce up to 5 times more semen within a few months.
Not just this, they also help you get rock solid and longer lasting erections. They can also help enhance the force with which you spurt out semen so that you can experience very powerful and intensely pleasurable orgasms.