Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in khopoli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anilkumar OswalYour feedback matters!
Discharge ho raha h nipples se (light white color) on pressing, without pregnant or baby? I am worried alot.
I feel am getting more fat. How can I lose my fat as much as possible. Also in my face skin, lot of small pimples. Is there any solution for that ?
Hi I am suffer from bleeding from back side when I was going to toilet. It give me too much pain while I sitting or lying.
I heard Malebooster pro which enlarges the penis size. Does it works well? do we enlarge our pennies by using supplements/tablets? Please reply.thanking you.
I have pain in my back portion of body during sleeping at night. I can not sleep more than 5 or 6 hour continuously. Ita a moving pain.
My age is 27 . My hairs are gradually turning white, I do not know the reason behind it and how can I get rid of it?
I am facing gout problem in my toe. The pain is too much. I take pain killers for the relief. I checked in google about the cause and its due to increase in uric acid in blood. How can this be cured naturally. Please advise.
I am 60 years old man. Recently have done blood test and my sugar level is 93 and triglyceride level is 360 which is more than twice of normal level after 12 hours empty stomach. Please suggest what should I do now?
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My son is 15 year old. His penis size is 1/2 inch. His serum testiron level is 61 only. Have any problems with our sun.
I have cold from last 20 days I have taken medicines regularly but it does not cure. Can you tell is this any symptom of swine flu?
It is an uncomfortable burning sensation that often times creeps up the throat, and is a symptom more so than a disease. It is caused by acid reflux.
Home remedies for hyperacidity
1. Take 3-6 gm of liquorice (mulethi) root powder with warm milk.
2. Drink cold milk without any additives. Make it more effective add one teaspoonful of ghee to it.
3. Eat overripe bananas during an attack of acidity. They have higher amounts of potassium making it even more effective.
4. Boil one cup of water and to it add one tsp of fennel (souf). Cover and leave overnight. Strain the water in the morning, add 1 tsp of honey. Taken this preparation 3 times a day.
5. Chew cumin (jeera) or boil it in water. Drink the water when it has cooled down.
6. Chop some mint leaves, add them to a pot of boiling water and drink this water after cooling it.
7. To relieve acidity, crush two pods of cardamom (with or without the skin), boil the powder in water and drink the cooled juice for instant relief.
8. Crush ginger, mix it with a small piece of jaggery (gud) and keeping sucking on it allowing the juice to slowly reach the stomach.
9. One teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity way.
Chewing holy basil (tulsi) leaves.