Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in khopoli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anilkumar OswalYour feedback matters!
Is it good to see porn movies while having sex. I use to lick my partner's vagina for long time. Then white liquid comes from her vagina. I should insert my dick before or after the discharge of the liquid? And my partner uses her breast and inserts my dick in between those two. Is it good?
I am 27 years old female. I have short sight with less power about -1.5 in one eye and -0.5 in another. Can it be cured using homeopathy or is surgery required for that? Thanks.
Obsessive compulsive disorder is a condition, which is characterized by a constant occurrence of compulsive behavior and obsessive thoughts. People across all ages are affected by this condition; in some cases, it might start early whereas, in others, it develops around the early years of childhood. This is a very distressing condition as it can cause significant interference in your daily life. It is recommended to get it treated at the earliest to manage its symptoms effectively.
Obsessive compulsive disorder causes an obsession about an unwanted (forbidden or unfounded) thought, urge or an image. This obsession may result in disgust, unease and feelings of anxiety. A compulsion is defined as a certain behavior that is usually repetitive, something that you tend to do over and over again to get rid of the constant anxiety. An example would be to constantly check the windows of the house resulting from an uncorroborated fear that the house may be burgled.
The causes of obsessive compulsive disorder are:
- Chemical imbalances in the brain marked by low serotonin levels
- Family history of OCD
- People who are meticulous, neat and methodical might develop OCD
- Certain traumatic events such as having been bullied or abused can also cause OCD
There are multiple treatment options. The aim of the treatments is to manage the symptoms and improve the quality of life. The treatments are:
- Medications: Certain antidepressants that alter the chemical imbalance in the brain can treat OCD.
- Psychological therapy: Counselling or cognitive behavioral therapy is very effective in treating OCD. Cognitive behavioral therapy aims to modify one’s thinking pattern and get rid of unnecessary fears and thoughts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.