Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Raichur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Somanath Reddy KunsiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 22 year old man and one of my canon tooth is damaged (think coz of germs) from past many years and I am feeling tooth pain very munch with the result I want your suggestion that should I go through root-canal, replacement or something else sir, please need quick answer ASAP bcoz passing through severe pain as thanking you.
I am suffering with bad breath from long time even I follow good oral hygiene, sir please give me suggestion to control bad breath.
Hello doctor my self sanjay jain I am 24 year old boy and I have gums bleeding problem last five days what should I do.
I am getting bad smell from my mouth after eating anything and my teeth are moving and painful sometimes.
I am 23 year old girl. I am suffering from gum bleeding while brushing the teeth. Plzz consult me what can I do?
I am a teenager and every time I brush my gums start bleeding. I changed my toothbrush as well as paste but it's not helping.
3 year ago .my teeth have gap .i feel it with tooth cap .now I saw my tooth cap have gap .tooth cap cement is automatically removing and feel pain at the time of taking any cold and hot.
What is the reason for Mouth Ulcer and what is it's proper treatment? I mean what is the best medicine to heal it.
Sir and mam, I have pain in my teeth from last 10 days. I have been using" sensodent-k" toothpaste and I am also taking" nice MR" medicine but there is no relief yet. Please help.
Hi sir I am a 20 year young guy. When I am eating some chilled things there is some stimulation happen in my teeth give me some solution.
I am feeling severe pain with my wisdom tooth. I met a doctor, he said surgery should be done & it is complicated as the nerve related to my lower lip is in contact to my root canal.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.