Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Raichur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Somanath Reddy KunsiYour feedback matters!
I am feeling sensitivity on my lower two teeth for some day ago. Whta should I do? I have taken a sensitivity toothpaste Sensodyn but not got any result please tell me the cure.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.
My 3.5 year old son having trouble with his molars, when we consulted some dentist he suggest to remove all the molar except one since decay is deep. Can we do something to save these teeth. If molar would be removed how will eat and chew for next 10 years and spacing issue for the permanent teeth.
My daughter has uneven teeth. Her age is exact 9 years old. Pls tell me what to do. She has protruding incisors and uneven canine. ON OPG Xray 8 teeth have not erupted yet. Being advised by some dentist to put steel plate for aligning the teeth while others have told me to wait it will auto correct as she grows. Am confused what to do.
Is root canal treatment painful? I am afraid of that operation. Because after 1 week I hv to root canal my teeth.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I want to get rid of foul smell of my mouth. Instead of brushing my teeth daily n using mouth wash .suggest me some treatment. .is teeth cleaning good .clinical.
I am 39 year old Man, and since last 4 days having mouth ulcer problem and my nearby medical shop guy asked me to take once a day Medrol 4 mg Tab and Becelac capsule for 3 days. Would like to know if there is any risk in taking Medrol 4 Mg (Methylprednisolone Tab)
I am brushing twice a day but my teeth was looking yellow colour soo doctor you can do anything suggestion for me.
There are yellow line in my front two teeth. I visited to dentist and he said it is permanent. Is there any solution to clean it?
My teeth have become faded and there is a lot of issue of bad breath. Please suggest a proper remedy.
When I press my gums there is smelly discharge from front lower gums and sometimes gums swell ,i have started using mouthwash and pepsodent -g toothpaste what more should I go for
I m 28 yrs old. And I have teeth problem since 1 month. My teeth are paining when I take cool water and sweet items. Especially top left side. And I was cemented my tooth before 3 yrs. That cement was gone to one teeth.
Mere teeth mae cavity hai abhi few days say start hui hai kya karu iska. What to do for teeth and please tell to me best suggestion for teeth? I am not want to lost my teeth because reason teeth is personality for person. please helps to me.
Have you recently got an extraction of your teeth from a dentist . What precautions do you need to take so that your wound heals uneventfully and you get back to your daily routine ASAP.
Here are a few tips to follow;-
1. There would be a cotton swab the dentist would have placed at the extracted site. Remove it after 30 mins.
2. Have everything cold and soft to eat. Its not everydy a dentist allows you to have ice-creams!!!
3. Apply ice pack externally if you want to avoid swelling.
4. Take your medicines as instructed by the doctor on time.
5. Do not spit for about 24 hours(STRICTLY) to avoid any bleeding from the extraction site.
6. Avoid smoking or alcohol on that day
7. After 24 hours, you can gargle with lukewarm saline water for better healing...