Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Raebarely. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.P. Singh.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S.P. Singh.Your feedback matters!
Hello Whenever I masturbate I ejaculate within 15 seconds and due to this I'm not able to enjoy much. So I'm worried if it still remains even after I get marry. I want to enjoy for long time. Please help me so that I can last long at least for few mins without any medicines.
I am suffering from sinus problem. I also have sneezing problem I sneeze 25 - 30 times a day So Please help.
My boyfriend doesn't sleep well at night. He wakes up quiet often. Little bit of noise and he is awake. Also he sleeps very less at night. He don't feel sleepy he says. Once he sleeps he wakes up in hour or two. Extra information he never drinks or smokes. What may be the reason behind sleepless night. He has got this problem since past so many years. Please suggest some remedy for this. So that he gets cured soon? Waiting for your reply. please reply as soon as possible.
Please help me. I am 20 years old male diagnosed with left side varicocele. My testicle sizes are normal. There is any homeo treatment for this disease without surgery. Please help me?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 39 years old. I have two kids, one 5 years old and another 2 yrs. We, decide to not have sexual intercourse any more. What is Ayurveda medicine for controlling the urge if there is any sudden excitement? I am not bothered for one week or ten days but then I get urge because genitals are excited.
The Nurses’ Health Study, compared women with stable weight (those who gained or lost <5 kg) after the age of 18 years to women who gained weight. Those who had gained 5–8 kg had a relative risk of diabetes of 1.9; this risk increased to 2.7 for women who gained 8–11 kg.
Similar findings were noted in men in the Health Professionals Study.
Thus, the excess risk for diabetes with even modest weight gain is substantial.
Weight gain precedes the onset of diabetes. Among Pima Indians (a group with a particularly high incidence of type 2 Diabetes), body weight gradually increased 30 kg (from 60 kg to 90 kg) in the years preceding the diagnosis of diabetes.
I am suffering from little stomach pain from last 6 days. I have lot of heat in my body. It Comes only when I wake up from bed and before going to bed.
I have dysentery and going loose motion so far (till 7 P.m) 3 times. I feel little vomiting sensation and haven't had lunch as I used to have regularly. Please let me know the medication ASAP. Thanks.
Suggest me how can I free from the irritating headache. It happen always especially when I come from sunlight.
I am 24 years old. I am very thin. My health is deteriorating. What should I do. What to include in daily diet for body building. Is some protein supplements I can take. I hav a bad habit of masturbation once a week.
My wife pregnant running 5 month she have continuous cough at night and urine infection since 2 month .what to do.
A small boil like thing below the Navel, the size of a mustard seed, has grown to the size of a small marble within 2 years. It is painless unless pressed.
I am having Grade 1 piles and finding it difficult to pass stools and very painful while sitting. At this time is surgery recommended or can be cured with medications. Please assist.
- Erectile dysfunction (ed), also called impotence, can be caused by a wide range of physical and psychological factors.
- Among them is cigarette smoking.
- It’s not surprising since smoking can damage your blood vessels, and ed is often a result of poor arterial blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, if you quit smoking, your vascular health is likely to improve, as well as your sexual health and performance.
Smoking and changes in blood vessels
You’ve probably heard a lot about the health risks of smoking. That’s because cigarette smoking can damage just about every part of your body. The chemicals in cigarette smoke injure the lining of your blood vessels and affect the way they function. Those chemicals can also harm your heart, brain, kidneys, and various other tissues throughout the body.
The risk of smoking to your erectile health is specifically due to the effects of cigarette chemicals on the blood vessels in the penis. An erection results when the arteries in the penis expand and fill with blood after receiving signals from nerves in the penis. The nerves are responding to sexual arousal signals from the brain. Even if the nervous system is operating at full strength, an erection might not be physically possible if the blood vessels are unhealthy due to smoking.