Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Raebareli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I masturbate very oftenly but these days when I masturbate my pennis head is becoming red in colour and scratches are forming on the head and on my pennis foreskin there is a small dot which is formed 6 months back that is in circular shape very small one and quite irritating please solve my problem.
My liver is fatty and I am taking udiliv300 I have done recently endoscopy with rut dry test. After 24 hour tablet convert into yellow to dark pink. And after 12 hour again convert dark pink to yellow. Is my rut dry test positive. If positive so please consult me best medicine .
I have been suffering from cold and cough from since last 3 days. They showing me hell. I am suffering a lot. So please help me and give me some tips to reduce these things?
I am 60 year old ,my uric acid test is normal on 19/9/16 it is 5.7 mg. Since 5-6 months I am suffering from heel pain in right foot. I am not diabetic. Everyday I go for 4-5 km morning walk. Apart from this I am almost healthy person. My weight is 67 kg and height is 5.7" I have taken various medicine of all pathys but no relief. I also use soft footwear. I also tried homeopathic medicine like arnica, mag phos, calcarea phos, ledam pal and brufen, tendicure tab. Vitamin d vials. Earlier also I have asked this question. But no medicine found effective .please prescribe effective medicine of any pathy.
I am 54 years of age having sugar 160 before fasting and 219 after fasting I have not taken any medicines for this I presently take the foll meds betaloc 50mg 2 times day ecosprin 150 mg 1 after lunch and trofit 10 mg after dinner please advise remedies as if I start taking medicines for sugar levels it will be life time.
I have a problem of ulcers in the mouth. I have tried lot of medicines, gels and tricks to control them. I don' t have an acidity problem. Guide me.
From one year I am not able to sleep daily. My age 40 female. Some time I have breathing problem and gastric problem too. Please give me advice.
It's about my sister. She was always weak from childhood. She is now 33 years old. For a few days her health is getting worse like she can't digest simple food or can't walk to much or always getting sleep. Please give me some advice.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men:
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems:
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems:
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.