Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Raebareli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rishi SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife is having very less Haemoglobin. Due to same she is suffering with many basic Complications. What are the home remedies or basic Medicine to increase haemoglobin?
I am 19 years old. I have typhoid I want to know what can I eat n what cannot? What can I drink and what cannot?
My Friend is 17 years old she recently participate in sex with her boy friend during sex she had blood bleeding any problem with that bleeding to she or her boyfriend used condom also.
I did angioplasty six months before. I have penetration problem since several years. Some time I can penetrate some times not. My age is 40 years. Can I take viagra daily? how many times a week I take viagra? any other medicine for my penetration problem?
I m 17 years old boy. I lose 2-5 hairs everyday. Hairs r thinning from top and front. My doctor advised me to take finax and zebihairs. I have doing balayama every day. M I following right steps. please hepl me n guide me. I have been indulged in masturbation since last 2 years but I have completely stopped now. I m taking supplements like zic, biotin, omega 3, multivitamin tabs. please help me to stop this thinning of hairs.
My mom has thyroid, its been very long since she has started her medicines from ganaram hospital, she seems alright but whenever we go for a walk or travel to even nearby places, she gets a lot of swelling and headache, and after sleeping for even an hour she gets so tired that she is not even able to stand.
Hello. I am 30 I have issues with my sex life. Maybe mentally or physically I can't do any sex .my penis won't get hard much of the time. But I have lot of mood swings. Till now I never had sex, I tried but not successful. Ones one of the doctor gave viagra tablet still I dint able to do. What is the solution please.
Hi doctor. I have body pain from 3 Days. Specially right side. Bahot zyada pain hora back side and in knees.
My son is 20 years old, having some behavioral problems from 5 yrs. His treating Dr. are unable to cure him, as per them it's not his psychological problems, it's his personality disorder which is difficult to get cured, presently he is treating in NIMHANS, in this case can you help us Doctor?
I am 29years old unmarried female. I feel like peeing every time. I go for every 5 to15 minutes to washroom. It is so embarrassing and getting worse day by day. I don't have diabetes but had pcos. Currently not taking any medication. Please suggest.
Hi My mother is suffering from oral thrush candidiasis from lat 5 /6 years. Inspite of several medication it could not be healed out. I am unable to find doctor specialist in treating this. Can you please advice good doctor?
My body index is as per given above height and weight and I am 19 years old. But as I am growing up my body is not increasing in height and my weight is also not gaining. I have past history of masturbating for 5 years but I do not know what can I do to regain and recover from that and what should I do to increase my body weight and height. Thnx.
Little pain when pressed on back of the head nearer to four fingers of left ear. But there is no lump or itching. Suggest a medicine.
I didn't felt well past few days and consulted a physician. He said I was hypertensive and suggested to do certain investigations like TFt, usg abdomen, KFT, Ecg, and 24 hour urine vma. Everything was alright. But I still have hypertension sometime. What could be the possible reasons?
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.