Over masturbation depletes the body of necessary neurochemicals, which help power the sex drive and keep the body in a balanced state. These chemicals control everyday bodily functions such as hair growth; melatonin for sleep; thyroid chemicals to maintain weight; and acetylcholine for proper genital blood flow. Men who masturbate in excess see a depletion in blood flow and an increase of the inflammatory responses. When the testicles experience a reduction in blood flow along with inflammatory signals, pain can ensue.
Scrotal swelling is an enlargement of the scrotal sac. The scrotal sac, or scrotum, houses the testicles. Scrotal swelling can occur due to injury or an underlying medical condition. It may be caused by an accumulation of fluid, inflammation, or an abnormal growth within the scrotum.
The swelling may be painless or very painful. If the swelling is painful you should seek emergency treatment. In severe cases and depending on the cause, not receiving timely treatment can result in the loss of your testicles due to the death of tissue.
Hi, Lybrate user,
A 4" erected penis can satisfy your needs.
Variation in size of testicles makes no difference if you carry errection, properly.
Go for meditation to reduce your stress to calm your nerves to make you strong on the occasion.
Tk, apples, carrots, spinach, garlic, pumpkins seeds, almonds, ,black chocolates to improve testosterone level to check erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, ensuring raised sperm count and testosterone level.
Your diet be easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder. Homoeopathic medicines can assist you, successfully.
@ DamianaQ -10 drops, thrice with little water. Opt 'Sex enhancer' -package for better results. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol & nicotine. Tk, care.
Nothing to be worried. It's mostly epididymoorchitis and need proper medication. Anyway you ve both testis, could get any ground to comment lik infertility. Anyway do a USG scrotum and semen analysis and show it to your doc.
Nothing to worry as there can be a small difference in the size of the two testicles, if one is truly twice as large as the other it could signify a problem. Problems such as lack of blood flow or too much blood flow in the smaller testicle can cause it to stop growing, an infection, or an abnormal growth in the larger testicle.
Hi lybrate-user, scrotal mass is a lump or bulge that can be felt in the scrotum, and may result from a variety of factors There are several kinds of scrotal masses:
1. Hydrocele (non-cancerous): A mass or swelling caused by a buildup of fluid around the testicle. This swelling can occur after testicular injury or after hernia surgery.
2. Spermatocele (non-cancerus): A cyst-like growth that contains fluid and dead sperm cells. This is usually located above or behind the testicle in the epididymis (tubing behind the testicle that carries sperm). This is more common in men who have had a vasectomy or testicular injury.
3. Epididymitis: This is inflammation of the epididymis, the tubing behind the testicle that carries sperm. This inflammation can form a tender lump or mass behind the testicle.
4. Varicocele: An enlargement of the veins behind the testicle, almost always on the left side. These distended veins, also known as varicose veins, are only present when standing, and disappear when lying down. Varicoceles are sometimes associated with infertility. They can cause a “heavy” sensation in the left testicle when standing.
5. Testicular Cancer: Testicular cancer occurs when abnormal cells grow out of control in the testes. It usually forms a hard lump in the testicle itself. Testicular cancer is less common than the other causes of scrotal masses, but it is the most serious.
The cause can be found out with the following tests:
1. Blood work: Blood may be drawn and examined for high levels of certain proteins that are often secreted by testicular cancer. These proteins include alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) and human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
2. Biopsy: An examination of the tissue for abnormal cell growth. Because of the high risk of contamination and the spread of cancer by doing a scrotal biopsy, the affected testicle is almost always removed and the tissue is examined. The sample will show the type of cancer.
3. Imaging or X-ray tests:
CT scan: Performed to screen for and determine extent of disease, including involvement of surrounding tissues or other organs.
Ultrasound: The physician can produce images of the testes using a wand-like instrument called a transducer, which emits sound waves and picks up the echoes as they bounce off organs.
- Depending on the condition, different treatments may be needed:
1. Hydrocele: This fluid buildup generally does not require treatment. If the hydrocele become too large or bulky in the scrotum they can be surgically removed.
2. Spermatocele: These growths also generally do not require treatment. If they become too large or tender they can be surgically removed.
3. Testicular cancer: Nearly all men with testicular cancer undergo surgery to remove the affected testicle, a procedure called radical inguinal orchiectomy.
4. Epididymitis: This condition is generally treated with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications.
5. Varicocele: Enlarged veins usually do not require treatment unless they are so large they are causing severe symptoms or infertility.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
Dear Lybrate user. Many people think that they are ADDICTED to masturbation / sex, where as they are actually just used to masturbate / have sex regularly and can not quit easily. Addiction is problematic and being used to is not, though there is only a thin line separating both. Masturbation / sex is not harmful as long as it is not an addiction. We need to determine if you are addicted or just used to. Sex thoughts, Sex addiction, masturbation addiction, porn films addiction etc comes under behavior addiction. Behavioral addiction is a form of addiction that involves a compulsion to engage in a rewarding non-drug-related behavior – sometimes called a natural reward – despite any negative consequences to the person's physical, mental, social or financial well-being. Behavior addiction needs to be curbed or controlled using your own self will power. Diverting your mind and body away from the circumstances which compels you for the addictive habit, with the help of physical exercises, games, entertainment etc can help you. Never sleep alone. Be always with your family even at night etc are some other tips. Willpower is the key always. Behavioral therapy also works well. Take care.
Do your semen Analysis first. If everything is normal in semen analysis then you can bear child.
Yes over mastribution is very harmful.
It causes effects on physical and mental strength and also sexual StaMina.
To overcome the sideeffects of over mastribution naturally you should consume some herbal drugs which have very good effects.
Consult and get proper treatment.