Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife facing menstrual problem since past 3 years we were treating her with several doctor but negative result please advise how to stop her heavy flow.

1 Doctor Answered
be relax she should have good sleep and food with rich in green vegetables. give her HERTONE SYRUP(HOMEOPATHIC) 5 ML THRICE daily for 30 days and consult after next mens.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.