I started swimming and in one ear I guess water is stuck frm last 2-3 days I tried drops also its not getting out. I dnt feel comfortable although its not paining.

I started swimming and in one ear I guess water is stuck ...
Hello Dheeraj, When water enters ears while swimming ,its easier to bring it out soon after swimming. Never use cotton or earbuds as it pushes water and wax further inside. Follow the instructions below: Use a solution made of one part rubbing alcohol and one part white vinegar. Place a few drops into your ear, then let it drain out. The acid in this mixture acts to break down the earwax that may be holding in some water in the ear canal, while the alcohol dries quickly and takes the water with it. Remember not do this procedure if you have a punctured eardrum. Tilt the affected ear downward, then place your palm over the ear. Pump your palm to create a vacuum. Blow-dry the ear. Use the coldest setting possible. Take over-the-counter eardrops for clearing water from your ears. Lie down on your side with your ear facing down. Try chewing or yawning.