I kissed my boyfriend few days back. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help me out doctor. I am very confused. Thank you.

No chance of pregnancy just by kissing, so relax.
Kissing does not lead to pregnancy. But viral infections can happen. Avoid contact of private parts with saliva..
kisses a boyfriend doesn't get u pregnant but having sex does. so use protection if u r going to . rest don't worry about kissing.
Hello dear lybrate-user I understand your concern Do not worry, just be relax. Pregnancy is not possible just by kissing. For pregnancy penetrative sexual intercourse if fertile phase of period is required. Use safe sex practice in future to prevent pregnancy. For further information contact me in private chat Best regards
lybrate-user It is known to everybody that pregnancy is just not possible merely kissing your BF, Your worry is misplaced, Very basic things you should learn from your close fiends and read some informative good standard books and literature