Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 24 years boy. Since last 1 years I've a problem i.e when I see sexual content or think about it or flirt with girls on chatting ,i get erection n after few minutes there is some watery but viscous discharge although not sperm. Pls help me to get out of this mess!

2 Doctors Answered
Its called as premature ejaculation and I will suggest you to Increase your self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more RF (1-1 )for a month and follow up on completion.
This is dhatuksheenta or prameha. You should take chandraprabha vati 1-1 tab with milk twice a day. And pranacharya dhatupaushtik churna with milk twice a day. Avoid tea and coffee.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.