Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I sir am kavya 22 year old. I hav foot fungal infection from 8-9 years. I get treatment from skin doctors in mandya, mysore and also bangalore. Bt still I can't come out from that problem. In bangalore doctor make some blood check up. And advice to increase blood. And give some injections, tablets. Bt then also I can't overcome from it. please give me permanent solution to me. My foot fingers become sooo thin. So please give solution.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user. Change your slippers. Take complete bed rest until the wound disappears. Avoid contact wid sand water mud etc for preventing further infections.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.