Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have small lump of skin on the base of my penis It can be skin tag or genital warts. Please suggest me treatment for this.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, Lybrate user, it might be wart. Tk, plenty of water to hydren your skin to make it more flexible. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid nit 30-6 pills, thrice Maintain personal hygiene to clean locally. Tk. Care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.