I am 24 years female. I have rashes on my legs from knee to feet ,thighs and on back side of hip also. Its reddish color and very itchy. My skin type is dry. I tried some moisturizer like vaseline and coconut oil but no changes it shows. Can you recommend any solution for this?

I am 24 years female. I have rashes on my legs from knee ...
Use candid powder or mometasone cream, use anti-histamines like ceterezine to decrease your itching. The rash needs to be checked whether it is an allergy or infection (fungal?)
With all its moisturizing action, aloe vera is one of the most effective skin soothing agents. When you rub the gel over an itchy spot, it helps reduce the skin irritation in that area and provides quick relief from itching. Just break a leaf from the plant, cut it lengthwise using a knife and using a spoon, scoop out the jelly-like substance inside. Apply a little of this gel to the itchy area and leave it on for a few minutes.