I got a scar on my retina and doctors say that it is incurable. It is approximately 7 years old scar so I thought I should ask you about this so please reply me that it has a treatment or not.

I got a scar on my retina and doctors say that it is incu...
Hello for retinal scars there is no treatment. I am sorry.
If healed scar on retina is present & but not over macula & fovea ,it is not going disturb your vision in future ,just have regular check up at least once in a year with same retinal specialist so that he may keep watching on the size of the scar ,it should not increase in size.
Nothing can be done.
Time matters most in Retina diseases. Earliest management is the best management. Retinal Scar of 7 years'history is mostly not curable.
If scarring has occurred nothing can be done. Some causes of scarring are recurrent. And sometimes asymptomatic. Hence will recommend regular comprehensive dilated eye checkup. At 6 to 24 months interval depending on the cause of scarring and your eye status.
No sir.