Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello! My friend has a breast related problem. She has pain in her upper lateral part of her breast. Which feels on walking, moving and touching the breast. please suggest what should she do? Is it a normal problem or she has to start medicine for it.

3 Doctors Answered
Need not worry.
If pain with swelling in breast region She should undergo examination by surgeon or gynaecologist If only pain, typically with menstrual cycle, it's due to hormonal changes It's more common in young age group.
Hi, It may be due to harmonal problem. But it is better to get an U/S scan of the breasts to rule out any Fibroids or cysts.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.