Hello doctor, my mri impressions are as follows: #PARTIAL ACL TEAR, #MINIMAL HOFFA'S FAT PAD EDEMA, #MINIMAL JOINT EFFUSION, #BONES CONTUSION NOTED IN LATERAL TIBIAL AND MEDIAL ASPECT OF FEMORAL AND TIBIAL CONDYLE. What does it says? Is there anything serious happened to my knee? Please help me by providing some detailed explanation. Help me. Thank you.

Hello doctor, my mri impressions are as follows: #PARTIAL...
You must consult a knee surgeon. MRI shows several damages which require proper evaluation by physical examination to test stability of knee. Immobilidation or using hinged knee brace may be advisable for 2 to 3 months to enable healing along with pain medications. Surgeon may ensure no meniscus damage is there no collateral ligaments are damaged, othersise repair may be required.
Sir, in layman's terms. It seems you had an accident/injury which has resulted in a partial tear in one of the important ligament of the Knee, ie, ACL. Also there is effusion, ie, you can see swelling around your knee, that is bcoz of accumulation of blood around the injured part, and contusion, ie, that is you have injured bones of your legs in which the blood flow to the bones is affected. I cannot say how serious it is without seeing you, so my advice is you visit an orthopedic surgeon and a physiotherapist for proper treatment of this problem.