I am having pcod. Dr. suggested me ovarian drilling if I could not get periods with medicines goecysts tablets & gycon syrup within this month. She also suggested me to follow diet & exercise to reduce little weight. Im 54 kgs with 5 height. How can I reduce my weight and pcod? I am afraid of operation. Only one month left to decide for operation.

I am having pcod. Dr. suggested me ovarian drilling if I ...
Plan a protein rich and add veggies and fruits for your diet plan. Also drink green tea twice .lots of water. Count your calories. Have a scheduled workout plan. If you stick to it ul shed your weight. Best wishes. Kindly inbox for further clarifications.
Please You are not overweight To maintain hormone levels and to control pcod, Go for morning and evening walk daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Continue your current medicine Take Cap evecare by Himalaya 2 2 for 3 mths Can wait for pregnancy without surgical intervention for few days.