I have a phobia which I got awakening with dream where I am trapped in cave or congested place with darkness. I feel like cannot sit or stand in a place & go outdoor for breath which continues for more than hour in midnight. Even I'm not able close my eyes with lot insecurity breathlessness & fear.

I have a phobia which I got awakening with dream where I ...
The key to this interpretation is the emotion experienced, which has to do with fear. There is a situation wherein you may be entangled in with fear and may find it difficult to get out of. You may either be aware of this situation or it may be impending. This could also be a foreboding of sorts of some event or circumstance that will entrap you and it will seem almost impossible to extricate yourself from it. Now, because dreams are subject to the dreamer's life situation, you will need to fill in the possibilities I have suggested to either prove them wrong or right. If you check with your mother you may also discover that there may have been some prenatal problem that is awakened for some reason at this juncture in your life. You may also note down the details of this dream and speak to a dream analyst to seek further clarifications. It would be wise to deal with the fear that has locked itself into your system to completely irradicate it out of your system and experience relief.