My daughter is 5 years old. She is frequent suffering from cold and cough and tonsillitis whether there is weather change or taking cold drinks and ice creams. After taking antibiotics such as clavam bid syrup or azithral xl with ambrodil s syrup and levocetirizine tablets she recovers. But it is frequent. Pl advice for permanent cure of it. Is taking antibiotics or medicines frequently is safe?

My daughter is 5 years old. She is frequent suffering fro...
Most of the episodes are either allergic or viral.In both of the case antibiotic is not required. If it is allergic ,some oral /inhalational medication can be in help. If viral, j just supportive medications will be helpful. Please try to avoid those antibiotics so frequently.
It's true that some children are more prone to cough and cold and it's allergy what we call as perineal rhinitis but it is not infectious.In most of cases it goes off by 10 years age. Please donor use antibiotic commonly as it have no role in treatment.