Hi Doctor! I'm 20 year old girl. I'm suffering from squinted eyes since the age of 12. It has happened to me because of usage of spectacles. But for the past 1.5 years I'm using lens instead of specs and the intensity of squinted eyes have reduced but it is still there. What am I suppose to do for complete curing of this? Please explain and kindly help me.

Hi Doctor! I'm 20 year old girl. I'm suffering from squin...
If your vision of both eyes with glass or contact lens is normal (6/6) still you are having squinting eye with glass, then you have to undergo squint surgery but 5 to 10 degree of convergence or divergence squint is considered to be normal& surgery is not advisable.
Please note that Surgical correction is the definitive correction of squint. Your refractive error has to be evaluated in detail as the squint is partially getting corrected with contact lens. If the residual squint is small. It can be corrected by changing your contact lens prescription. Thanks.