Hello doctor, I got a small size ovarian cyst in july. Doctor gave me femilon and height tablets and my cyst was resolved. I never got my periods missed, my periods are regular. After cyst was resolved, there was a normal bleeding for two months but now I am getting light periods for about two months, I don't need to change a pad on first day. Also I am getting my periods 9-10 days late for the past two months. I am not taking care of my health also due to my exams, I am not eating my food on time plus m not doing any exercise, my haemoglobin is also less, haemoglobin is 10g/dl. What should I do? Is it normal? How can I get my periods normal and on time? Am I suffering from pcos?

Hello doctor, I got a small size ovarian cyst in july. Do...
Hello you need to focus on calcium protein rich diet eat green vegetables fruits dry fruits to increase blood eat red and dark green vegetables take proper rest do daily exercise to get regular periods. For homeopathy please consult private thanks.