Can we take any medicine for stomach and backache while periods? If so could you please suggest any medicine without any side effects? I'm 28 year old now and I hv 4 years old kid. I can even prefer taking homeopathy medicine for long term.

This condition is called as dysmenorrhoea which is a very common menstrual problems in young girls. But best part is, it is perfectly curable with homoeopathy. You keep your calcium and haemoglobin levels maintain. We can give you some medicines and yoga postures with which you can get rid of all this problems.
Homeopathic medicine Mag phos 6x tablets can relieve aches during periods. Dilute 4 to 5 tablets in 1/4 th glass of warm water. Take 1 tablestoon in 10 minutes gap. Start taking medicine from the onset of pain gives good result.
Hi. Find cause of pain. Do usg abd and pelvis on empty stomach. Inform reports. Different homeopathic works after detail case history knowing vast parameters. Consult homeopath here or nearby for further rx, tc.