Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My uncle 48 years old male, has found that he is suffering form early bilateral avascular necrosis of hip joint. What is treatment he should take?

2 Doctors Answered
Please contact in person with any homeopath physician for taking case. Or with me by appointment. 2. Aurum Met CM one drop once in a month.
He will need surgery Bone grafting or hip replacement That surgeon will decide.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.