Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?

Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We...
Pregnancy is possible only on one day of cycle i.e. Ovulation day which happens naturally in most but some need treatment for same. You are being treated to bring about ovulation. However it is not only ovulation but other factors simultaneously should be ok like Husband's semen, proper intercourse, open tubes. Either Gynecologist checks for all assumes to be normal. It needs patience for such treatment.