Hello. I want to know that .Is epithelial hyperplasia of oesophagus with mild dysplasia very harmful. It's treatment is possible or not. And what are the success rate of it. please help me.

Hello.
I want to know that .Is epithelial hyperplasia of ...
Basal cell hyperplasia of the esophageal epithelium is a frequent finding in children with histological evidence of esophagitis. The aim of this study was to compare the severity of basal cell hyperplasia in gastroesophageal reflux vs eosinophilic esophagitis. This might cause you to worry that this means cancer, but atypical cells aren't necessarily cancerous. The presence of atypical cells is sometimes referred to as "dysplasia. Many factors can make normal cells appear atypical, including inflammation and infection. The lining of the esophagus is known as the mucosa. It is called squamous mucosa when the top layer is made up of squamous cells. Squamous cells are flat cells that look similar to fish scales when viewed under the microscope. They are also found on the surface of the skin.
Hello.
lybrate-user The report you share here is important. You must show it to a general surgeon at the earliest. It you are having regurgitation of food, which may cause the above mentioned changes of the oesophagus, then you need treatment for that. Your surgeon may also advise you another endoscopic procedure to remove the patch of abnormal cells. If none of the above then at least a regular follow up every 2-3 months is advisable. Regards.