I am 22 years girl. I have been suffering from recurring stye since past 3 years. I have tries homeopathic medicines also alopathic medicines but it comes back every time. Doctors give temporary eye creams likes zoxan and ciplox drops also say to do hot compressions. I need a permanent solution for this as it is creating alot of trouble in my personal and career life as I am a cabin crew.

I am 22 years girl. I have been suffering from recurring ...
Madame, though agree the antibiotic ointments and hot fomentations are 'treatments' per se, but they don't prevent the formation of the next one. To prevent it, you should go to the root cause of the problem. Stye is nothing but a swelling which arises due to lid infections. So the main priority is to keep the eyelids clean. 1. Clean your eyelids and lashes everyday with diluted baby shampoo 2. Antidandruff treatment for the scalp hair if ever there is 3. Glass check to see if you have any power. If you do no. 1 regularly and then if at the start of a Stye, if you start giving hot water fomentation frequently, your recurrence of Stye will come down. Hope that helps.
Having recurrent stye usually has a cause related to either undiagnosed refractive error (small glasses power), or local defect (such as mild defect in eyelids or skin condition) leading to recurrent infection or generalised decrease in body immunity (High blood sugar or low hemoglobin). All these factors need to be ruled out for recurrent stye. Also one has to maintain proper lid hygiene by regular daily cleaning and keeping hand clean before touching eyes.
Hello stye is external hordeolum treatment: a. warm compresses b. apply antibiotic ointment locally over lid margins c. take systemic antibiotic stye appears due to poor lid hygiene you have to maintain proper lid hygiene to get rid of stye permanently else it will appear again and again
As soon as a stye starts do dry, hot fomentation for 10 mins 3-4 times a day. And use Ciplox or zoxan eye ointment at bedtime for one month.
Best way to avoid stye is to maintain good eye and hand hygiene. Ensure you use good cosmetic makeup brands. Replace the eye make up at regular intervals. Recommends every 3-6 months. As germs grow in these over a period of time. Also make sure to clean makeup and eyes at least once daily. Especially before bedtime. You could clean the lid margins externally with 2 or 5 % betadiene lotion thereafter using correct technique. Don't touch your eyes ensure you don't have untreated refractive errors, allergies etc.