Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21yrs old female. I've got chronic rhino sinusitis n inflammed tonsils. Since recent past i've been suffering from bones pain. (reports: streptococcus bacteria. Later i've got a recurring blood boil on my chest wall (doc said its pylogenic granuloma) ive got it operated last month but tht area is painting every now and then. Because of my bone weakness I can't walk much. Also my t4 levels r high by 2%. I feel bad being young vth so many health complaints. I've got sinus problem since my schooling. Are all the other problems due to increased sinus infection or sumthng else. Please suggest me which doc do I have to consult. Orthopedic? gynaecologist? or e. N. T? i'd be ever grateful to receive a piece of valuable suggestion from professionals like you all. Thanks n regards.

2 Doctors Answered
U see have a mhc in corporate hospital first. Then meet ent+ortho+obg+other drs as you need and follow the treatment. Ok. Meanwhile take lmontus fx 1/day. Otrivin drops for your ent problem.
U should consult an ent specialist for this. If you can't then get a ct scan done and review with report. Do steam inhalation and warm saline gargles twice a day.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.