The possible cause of pain are
* Wound in stomach or intestine
* Improper Digestion
* Swelling in Liver
* Muscular pain
To get relief-
First your digestion should be proper .For that *Take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal.
*take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening.
* Walk for atleast 15-20 minutes daily and avoid long duration continuos sitting.
* Avoid taking Nonveg at night & in day time after taking food ,do not sleep in day.
* Avoid taking alcohol for atleast 15 days & do not eat spicy foods surely.
* Massage your belly muscles very softly to get relief from swelling only after 3 hours of taking food.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.