M np mere pet me problem h kya pta bhut drd hota h kbi kbi aap tere prt ko koi titment btao.

M np mere pet me problem h kya pta bhut drd hota h kbi kb...
The possible cause of pain are * Wound in stomach or intestine * Improper Digestion * Swelling in Liver * Muscular pain To get relief- First your digestion should be proper .For that *Take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. *take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening. * Walk for atleast 15-20 minutes daily and avoid long duration continuos sitting. * Avoid taking Nonveg at night & in day time after taking food ,do not sleep in day. * Avoid taking alcohol for atleast 15 days & do not eat spicy foods surely. * Massage your belly muscles very softly to get relief from swelling only after 3 hours of taking food.