Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from perianal abscess. Currently it's 1 inch size got swollen with slight reddish color & having pain while seating. Please suggest any medicines or surgery required.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate user, With the symptoms you are describing you probably will require a surgery to drain out the abscess. Get a consultation with a surgeon for an assessment and management. You might also be needing some investigations to find out the cause for the same depending on your symptoms. Hope this helps.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.