Sir, I have hemorrhoids. will be having more pain in during long time in travelling. Please help.

Sir,
I have hemorrhoids. will be having more pain in duri...
To treat painful hemorrhoids several effective Homoeopathic medicines are available but it will depend on different conditions and symptoms, for temporary relief you may compress that area with tepid water and avoid spicy food and red meat.
Sir,
However, the management depends on grade of piles: 1. Grade 1, 2 and 3(asymptomatic) requires nonsurgical measures which includes avoidance of NSAIDs (painkillers), and spicy fatty food. Increased dietary fiber and adequate water/ fluid intake. Seitz bath: Fill the bathtub with about 2 to 3 inches of warm water. It doesn’t take a lot of water - only a couple of inches. Don't add shower gel, bubble bath, or any type of soap. The temperature should be lukewarm and comfortable to the touch. Sit in the tub, making sure your private area is covered. Soak up to three times a day for 10 to 15 minutes. Afterward, gently pat the area dry using a soft towel. Grade 3 symptomatic and grade 4 piles requires surgical intervention.