Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering with some pain near my penis. It is happening from 2 days. What would be the reason how can I treat it?

1 Doctor Answered
Such pain could be nonspecific or some trauma could be the reason, you can try Tab Ibuprofen 200 mg three times in day
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.