I am 23 years old. If I will take surgery for squint eye, it causes any vision loss problems?

I am 23 years old. If I will take surgery for squint eye,...
No squint surgery will help resolve the eye muscle problem and it is not known to to cause any vision loss problems.Before you undergo the surgery it is advisable to understand from you doctor about the procedure and pros and cons of the surgery.Thanks.
Hello squint surgery has no adverse effect on your vision.
squint suegery han nothing to do with vision ..only number can be change.otherwise vision will remain same
Squint surgery modifies eye muscles and it's movements and position of the globe. Its an external surgery, has no adverse effect on vision.