Sir I want to go the defence side but I has small site will I do laser treatment then they can't identify that I has site and also tell me about laser treatment and in laser treatment what they will do.

Sir  I want to go the defence side but I has small site w...
They would easily detect it. So don't take risk. your eye length won't change by LASIK.
U can under go lasik surgery or femto second laser surgery.
Hello 1. please enquire if lasik is permitted or not ...if lasik is not permitted then i would suggest not to go for lasik as with slit lamp doctor can make out if lasik is done or not
The Laser treatment to correct refractive error is known as LASIK .. It is a safe method to remove or reduce your spectacle number. Kindly to undergo a detailed counselling to your nearest refractive vision correction centre to understand more about it